View Single Post
Old 07-25-2023, 11:25 AM   #14
PublicPredicament

Just to address this in advance. I appreciate all the dares that have been given so far. Some are very detailed and clearly a lot of effort went into designing them specifically for me!

I truely appreciate this and I mean it.

Please keep in mind that I'll try to do as many of these as I can, as promised but I won't be able to do them all. If however for some reason I really won't be doing your dare ever unless something changes I'll make sure to mention that at least.

In summation: I appreciate all of you immensely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xilan View Post
To start bring your phone, a dildo, collar with your name on it, butt plug, vibrator (and someway to secure it to you, if it has to be the wand and wand harness thats fine), cuffs, blindfold and a small pillow.

Head to the park near your appartment at night.

Go into one of the restrooms and get undressed, leaving your clothes there. Put on the collar, insert the dildo (ideally in pussy but if needed can be your mouth), buttplug and secure the vibrator to your clit.
Take your phone, pillow and cuffs with you outside.

Find an area with a lamp post, if there isnt one find a pole.

Set up your phone to record yourself, and start a stopwatch.

Kneel on the pillow, start the vibrator, blindfold yourself and cuff yourself to the lightpost.

Enjoy youself as much as you want. Moan, edge, cum!

Whenever you think an hour (can be reduced to 30 minutes if an hour is too long) has past, free yourself.

If an hour has passed, congradulations! You can go collect your clothes and leave.

If under an hour has passed. Stop the video and replay it. Watching it while you remain kneeling on the pillow, riding or deepthroating the dildo and continuing to be teased by vibrations!
I did this last night, about 19 hours ago from the time of posting this.

As I was getting my things together, I turned on the remote control link. Someone joined before I had left the door, so he told me to bring some additional things, which I did.

It was around 1AM when I made my way to the park, finding my favorite lightpost for this kind of dare. I set up my tripod and towel and started undressing.

I took off my top, followed by my pants and underwear. The feeling of completely undressing like that is indescribable. I put my panties on top of my top and moved my clothes somewhere safe.

I put on my collar and attached my leash to it. I pulled the blindfold over my head, not yet covering my eyes. He told me not to wear a gag so I could moan properly for the video, which reminded me to go press record. Afterward, I typed out a message on my phone.

I slipped my blindfold over my eyes and started putting on my armbinder alone. The person remote controlling my toys waited patiently, as this usually takes about 5-10 minutes, unfortunately.

Fortunately, he already knew how this was going to go down. When doing this kind of dare with an armbinder, I type out a message to let them know I have the armbinder on. Once it’s on, I hit send with my nose. They then give me 30 seconds to pick up my phone, at which point the dare officially starts.

I hit send. "Hi sir, wait 30 seconds... I expect to read the punishment I'll get for checking in early if I check in before 30 minutes."

I love this part, especially with strangers because you never know what you'll get. Some people max out the toys and keep them maxed the entire time. Others will try to edge me relentlessly.

But before any of that, silence. I could hear every little movement around me. Every twig snapping, every leaf blowing, every critter existing. Cars driving past. Some minutes go by, and the toys come to life slowly. They tease me relentlessly before forcing my body to obey and cum.

I enjoy every millisecond of my predicament, at times wondering how loud I was to other people in the neighborhood. Before long, the toys completely stop. I knew 30 minutes hadn't passed yet, so I waited and waited.

After a little while, I undid my blindfold using the ground and checked my phone with my nose. About 34 minutes had passed, so I got up. Taking off the armbinder without locks is fairly easy after enough practice. But before I had a chance, I heard two people approaching. I ran into some bushes and waited.

They stopped at my GoPro and started looking around. My toys buzzed to life silently. It was hard to concentrate and keep my balance, the hush maxed out in my ass vibrating loudly as the dolce started speeding up. With my phone in hand, I started typing to the best of my ability "less" / "off."

Both of them turned facing me. I couldn't tell what they said, but one of them started walking forward. I would have been panicking hard if the toys weren't getting me off so damn hard. The toys stopped. They approached closer, less than a meter between us. I could hear him breathe. My pussy was soaking, "Max my toys," I kept thinking, "Do it." I couldn't move at all; I was frozen.

A bird flew out of a tree on my right. It scared the living shit out of me, and I almost shrieked. The dolce went on slowly, for 2 or so seconds at 10%. "Yes, Use me, abuse me." Two seconds were all it took to completely break my composure. I accepted my fate and laid back, staring directly up over the bush. I could see the top of his hair. 0.1 second later, the toys stopped. I was fully expecting them to max out and send me into bliss.

Something else moved out of a tree and caught the attention of the guy. Two minutes or so passed, and the toys came back on, teasing me slowly as I watched the guys look at my GoPro. I waited patiently for them to leave before heading back and chatting a little with my partner in crime.

His punishment suggestions?

"If you check in early, your punishment is that you have to do two things. First, when you get home, you have to edge twice while humping your pillow. The second is that you will sleep with your dolce and with your hush, both connectable and inside you."

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker54321 View Post
By going inside i actually meant return home naked. If you are trying to hide this from people you live with maybe thats off limits, just checking.
This is fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker54321 View Post
You cant remove the arm binders yourself right? even if it were unlocked (assuming it has a lock)? do they fully enclose your hands?
I can and my hands are completely free. I could hold my phone for example.

I really like your dare idea as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santagar View Post
At night, you will go on another walk. Choose 4 or 5 landmarks around your house and plan a route going to all these places. Put your toys in and get dressed to go for a walk. Your outfit should include one less item of clothing than there is landmarks. And bring a bag containing your restraint with you.

Before leaving, check on google maps how long the trips through all the place you chose and in reverse, back to your home through all of them again should take. You will put the key inside the lock so it will lock for 1 or 2 hours after the estimated time of the trip has passed.

You will then set off for your walk. At each landmark, you will use your toys to edge in the middle of somewhere near the front of the landmark and you will drop off one item of clothing somewhere hidden so you can retrieve it later before moving on to the next places.

When you reach the final landmark and have done your edge there, you will put your restraints that you've brought with you all this time and you will start to get back home, you can choose to go back retrieve all or any numbers of clothing you want or to go back home directly.

There's a trick, after putting the restraints, but before starting to go back home, you can choose to go to another landmark first and there and only there you are allowed to cum.
Love this, really hits most of my loves and likes. Could you clarify what restraints either here on in a PM?

Thank you for your time!

My Toys - PM Dares

Loves/Likes/Dislikes/Limits

F.A.Q - Rules - Reports

I am NOT looking to be blackmailed, it's a kink.
Hunting down my Kik is unattractive and creepy!
PublicPredicament is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PublicPredicament for this post: