View Single Post
Old 07-25-2023, 01:40 AM   #13
lurker54321

Default Longish risky park scavenger hunt

By going inside i actually meant return home naked. If you are trying to hide this from people you live with maybe thats off limits, just checking.

You cant remove the arm binders yourself right? even if it were unlocked (assuming it has a lock)? do they fully enclose your hands?

If, possibly when you need a punishment, you want to do a dare of directly exposing yourself in public to several people you can PM me, i made a dare game of that awhile ago and hopefully can find it. you ask them to pick a number and that decides how exposed you are.

You will need your helping for this as im assuming you need their help for the armbinder, but its fun for them to watch anyway.
you will be locking your lingerie up during this dare (in a bag, with a cord or w/e so it cant be worn) with a padlock but also locking it inside your lock box. This is one of your "real keys" tonight. Also one for your spreader bar for your ankles. add 8 more fake keys. Feel free to bring a bag or ring to hold them in as you start re collecting them. They are to be in a small envelope similar as they will also have a note with a task on them. ill add the tasks at the end in a spoiler, if your helper knows any are off limits or needs to change any he can. 10 envelopes total, 8 fake keys, 2 real keys. All have a task. You are to do the task right when you open it in that location.
Your helper needs to bring a backup key for your spreader bar, also blindfold, armbinder,leash, can bring cuffs and keys if he wants to add those, and w/e other stuff i mentioned here

Go back to that park at night. Start wearing lingerie and your slut collar with a vibe inside your pussy on medium. You can cum as much as you like during this. You will be hiding your timer lockbox somewhere hidden and safe in the park but dont lock it yet, prep to do. Have a nice edge getting you ready for this nice fun dare. Now you need to go hide all 10 of those envelopes.
Hiding spots:
Mens bathroom
Womens bathroom
Under or taped to a lightpost or similar light up area.
One in a parkinglot or along a road thats risky
atleast 2 that are quite far from the box, and each other. they can be safe and low risk, these are to add time to the dare mainly.
Thats only 6 so far. You and your helper can pick the other spots

Once you have hidden these return to the lock box. remove your lingerie and lock it with a lock and place that inside your lock box and lock it for one hour(maybe 90 mins if he thinks this will take long anyway). You should now have nothing but that collar on. Have the leash, armbinders, nipple clamps, and then a blindfold put on. He will now lead you away from the box somewhere then put the spreader bar on your ankles. he can lock it or not as long as its not easy for you to remove in that state. Vibe to max and you are to be left like this for 10 mins. This also gives a chance for somebody to find those keys. After the time is up The spreader bar, arm binders, blindfold and maybe nipple clamps are to be removed. Now you need to go find those keys but dont forget to stop and do the task! Ideally you find all 10 keys before proceeding.

When you have all that you think you can recover you are to be lead to a very risky area. If your helper has somewhere in mind that is too extreme for you to get to nude, but works great as that nude risk he can bring backup clothes just for getting you there, but dont go far.
Now get nude if u arent and have that spreader bar on. Your task is simple, have a nice orgasm and then start using your keys to try and unlock yourself. If you didnt get the key then you need to get punished later, im assuming that wont happen but I asked him to have a backup key for this lock just incase. (guess he may want a bag to carry this bar in, plus the box when comming and going here). After getting out of this head over to the lock box. if the time isnt up yet just keep enjoying yourself until it is. Once its open try out your keys and unlock your lingerie, put it on and head back. Great job if you make it thru this! If you are down to send any pics feel free to PM me.

The tasks
Spoiler:
If you want you can choose harder ones to go with the real keys or ake it random, but I dont want her to know what task is in what envelope as some of this would be bad to get in the mens room. Leave the blindfold on her neck so she has it for these. She may need control over her vibe, or for you to help her with that to edge ect. I only count 9 tasks, you can just make a 10th yourself or have one of these in there twice, like orgasming (the easy one or a hard one :)
Spank your ass 10 times
edge once
Edge three times
Have an orgasm
twist your nipples hard for 30 seconds
In clear view of any public area here put on your blindfold and orgasm
In clear view of any public area here edge once, then put on your blindfold and orgasm

Kneel with your legs wide open, blindfold on and quietly moan(but loud enough to be heard if somebody is standing by you) "Please feel me up sir, please fuck this slut"
Stand up straight with legs apart, blindfold on, for 5 mins. You can be quiet, you can cum ect but if people start feeling you up you just gotta keep counting out those 5 mins. Or your helper can use a timer if he is able.

Well that ending up being quite the msg. Its very possible something in this wont work so if something doesnt make sense or you (or your helper) doubts something will work u can PM me about it, im more likely to notice that sooner.
lurker54321 is offline   Reply With Quote