View Single Post
Old 07-24-2023, 01:36 AM   #15
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by germagrimes View Post
for me, i have some small sports boxerbriefs that don't fit well. I'm new to GD so don't make it super hard
Lets find out if we can make them comfortable for you. Cut them open where your balls sit, so your balls fall out of them. Cut them open where the top part of your shaft sits when pointing up, so half your soft shaft falls out. Wear them for a bit. Does that make them more comfortable?
If not, maybe they are too tight on the legs. Cut off the legs, so they become trunks. Wear them for a bit. Does that make them more comfortable?

I destroyed the pink pair of briefs (https://adidasunderwear.com/products...43492261920982) like sdfja told me too. Fortunately I only noticed his message late in the evening, so only had to wear them for a few hours. As a 'jockstrap' they are as uncomfortable. I posted in the 'show me your underwear' thread to prevent me from taking them off. One person made me show them off. If anyone wants to see that video, let me know on kik.

I have the blue pair left. Tell me how to destroy them. The pouch is too small for me and they hurt my balls, so don't make me wear them for a significant amount of time.

46 yo gay man from Belgium.

likes: cbt (on you), light cbt (on me), underwear, domination (on you), humiliation (on you), light humiliation (on me), cum eating, pee, spanking (on you), nipple torture (on you), anal (on you), hidden public (on you), picture/video proof

limits (on me): showing face, public, feminisation, diaper, scat, blood, heavy pain, social suicide, permanent, body writing, anal, messy
Etcin is offline   Reply With Quote