Thread: Fiction: A Sissy’s Outing
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2023, 08:08 PM   #7
TransAubrey

Default Part 2

Sorry it’s taken a bit longer to write part 2 than I had hoped, life’s just gotten in the way like it always does unfortunately. But, without further ado, here’s part 2!

Part 2

I’m struck by the blinding sunlight as I’m pulled out the front door by my leash, ducking just far enough to not hit the doorframe on my way out. Mistress walks back behind me to shut and lock the door before stepping down off the porch and bringing me with her, keeping me on a short leash. “We’re gonna start easy, Sissy, just a little walk around the block,” she says as we turn on the sidewalk and start walking around the neighborhood. By this point, it’s about 1:30 PM, on a Saturday, in late Spring, meaning there are more people around and outside than normal.

Within five minutes of starting our walk, I’ve already been catcalled and laughed at several times by people outside their houses or driving by. While I normally love being the center of attention, this is a much more humiliating way to catch everyone’s eyes than what I’m used to. Mistress can see me getting more nervous and brings us to a stop, looking up at me, she reassures me, “it’s okay, Sissy. Isn’t public humiliation and bondage what you’ve always wanted?” Seeing me nod in agreement, she continues, “good, then let’s keep going, because at the rate we’re going with you in those heels, it’s gonna take a while to get back around to the car.” She then reaches down and gives my plug three more quick pumps before getting moving again, causing me to moan before being jerked forward by the leash, with the now more inflated plug causing me even more problems walking.

A couple minutes after this first break, we make a turn onto another street and see a small group of women in their late-20s walking towards us. I see them pause and look in shock, which is quickly replaced with mischievous smiles as they pick their pace back up and continue walking right for us. My Mistress greets them without missing a beat, “good afternoon, ladies!! Great day to take your Sissy out for a walk, huh?”

The women walk up snickering and one takes the lead, “it sure is! And may I just say, she sure is quite the looker! Do you mind if we take a little closer look?”

“Go right ahead, and don’t worry, she doesn’t bite,” replies Mistress with a wink. I look at her pleadingly as the women approach me and start running their hands over my fake tits and heavily padded panties.

“Oh these little panties are so thick I can’t feel anything inside! And I bet you can’t either can you, you poor little thing?” I moan and shake my head in response as she gives the front of my padded panties a few playful smacks.

At the same time, the leader of the group had moved around behind me and I could feel my plug inflate once, moaning and wincing in response. “Oh, did that do what I think it did? Oh that’s amazing!!” She exclaims before giving the plug another 5 pumps, causing me to scream, but only coming out as a muffled moan thanks to the gag. “How does that feel, Sissy? It’s a shame you can’t feel anything through these padded panties because I would love to give you a spanking right now! You know what, just for the hell and humiliation of it, bend over, Sissy!”

I look over at Mistress, who is still holding my leash but has taken out her phone to record this whole interaction. She just nods and says, “I think you better do as they say, Sissy!” I follow her instructions and bend over as best I can.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

I can’t feel much through the padded panties, but she was right, it sure is humiliating to be bent over and spanked in public, even if it’s not physically painful. “Stand back up, Sissy!” The leader of the group of women says. “I assume these panties are waterproof?” She asks, more at Mistress than at me.

Mistress nods and adds, “they also act as diapers, getting more thick and ‘padded’ with fluids.”

“Oh isn’t that just perfect! Well, ladies, we’re almost hike and can get more water there, so why don’t we leave this little Sissy with a parting gift before we go?” She walks up in front of me while another walks up behind me, and, staring me right in the eyes, she pulls out the front of my panties and empties her entire water bottle into my panties while the same happens behind me. My body is shocked by the cold and my muscles spasm a little bit. Just as the water starts absorbing and the coldness starts to go away, the other two women repeat the process, one in front and one behind, pouring out their ice cold water into my panties, causing another shock to my body and some even more extremely padded panties that now, combined with the very inflated plug, cause me to waddle more than walk. “Well this has really brightened up our day, thank you so much for letting us play with her!” The group leader says before giving my plug 2 more pumps and walking away, leaving me alone again with Mistress.

“Well that was fun and…unexpected…” Mistress says, looking at me coyly in a way to say that she had planned that whole interaction. I moan into my gag some more as we continue our walk around the neighborhood.

We pass by another 25 or so people on the return leg of our short trip, all of which pay us way more attention than they would anyone else walking around the neighborhood. As we finally get back in sight of my house and Mistress’s car, Mistress asks me, “how are you doing, Sissy? Are you okay? Seriously.” I know she’s being genuine in this moment and nod in a gentle, affirming way to let her know that I really am okay. “Good, because I would hate to have to cancel my other plans for the day!” Seeing the confusion on my face, she continues, “oh there’s no way you thought I’d spend 3 and a half hours getting you done up like this for only a 30 minute walk around the neighborhood? Hell no!

“Now stand right here for a minute,” Mistress instructs me as she positions me next to her car while she heads inside my house. I’m waiting for a few minutes, fully exposed to the couple people who drive by, before she comes back out with her purse and one of the duffel bags. She walks up to and opens the rear passenger door of the car. “I did some mental calculations in my head and there’s no way you’re fitting into the front seat and sitting up like this, so into the back seat it is!” My handcuffs and posture collar are removed so I can maneuver myself into a position laying on my side, facing the front of the car, with my legs tucked up a bit to fit all of me inside.

“Now for the next fun part!” Mistress exclaims as she pulls out rope and begins binding me tightly around the ankles, above and below the knees, at the wrists, and around my chest and arms, both above and below my breasts. She then releases the air from my plug, giving me some much needed relief. I can even see her pull the pump off the air line for the plug and see her plug the air line into a valve of some sort that’s sticking out of the seats of the car. She finishes up by wrapping both seat belts over me and clicking them in, “safety first, Sissy!”

Mistress shuts the doors, gets in the driver’s seat, and starts the car. “Alright, Sissy, are you ready for the real fun today!?”

To be continued…

PM Dares
TransAubrey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to TransAubrey for this post: