View Single Post
Old 07-22-2023, 07:45 AM   #4
germagrimes

i failed :/ I started the dare this morning. I didnt know which type if underwear to use, so i put on my tightest boxer briefs to hold everything in. i then found the largest and most brown (almost totally rotten) banana i could. i struggled to peel it in one piece. When i did, the banana was already mushy and covered in brown spots. After some hesitation, i split in 2 and put one half down the back, squeezing it between my cheeks, and the other mushy half down the front. I then pulled back and forth on the waistband starting with my rear end. After the banana was complete mush, and i had pulverized bits of banana smeared up my back and stomach, i gave one final pull. i grabbed the back of my waistband and pulled until a few threads of fabric teared. My dick was throbbing in pain, and my ass felt tender and sore. But now was the real challenge. I said that i would keep going about my day while doing the dares, so i put on a t shirt and shorts, and decided to go downstairs to do some gaming. It felt super strange, coating my ass, dick, and balls with this yellow/brown slime. despite dripping down my legs, i loaded up rdr 2. this is where i failed, my friend called and asked if he could come a little early, i said yes before started the dare. that i didnt know is exactly when he would arrive. I heard the doorbell ring, so i quickly took off my pants and underwear, and put the pants back on. When i went to the doorbell, it was just a package. im really disappointed in myself for failing one if my first dares, i will be trying the dare again in a few days, i also have more bananas, so if you would like to modify the dare to make it harder/worse i guess i deserve if for being a wuse. ive also updated my signature for some punishments if you would like me to do another dare. Sorry i failed

My dare wardrobe!
www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97371

Likes: underwear, socks, wedgies, jockstrap/cup, clothing, degradation, light piss, bathroom stuff, punishment

dislikes/punishments: toothpaste, gags, chastity, some piss tasting, outdoor, hidden public, pain, long wedgies, hard to clean up, messy, long term

limits: edging/orgasms any photos/videos, crossressing, full public, shit, anything i feel uncomfortable with
germagrimes is offline   Reply With Quote