View Single Post
Old 07-17-2023, 11:25 PM   #235
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

I ticked off the ‘easy’ tasks straight away so I could focus on finding the 3 guys to fulfill their fantasies, although I did start looking on tinder to see if I could set some thing up to make sure I didn’t fail

I whipped my tits with the cable. I’ll be honest, I’m not very good at self inflicted pain, so it was painful but nothing like it would have been if someone else had done it. I then put some chili powder in my panties and put them on and gave myself a wedgie. Not normally my thing and I was surprised at how painful it was. The burning started relatively slowly, but after a few minutes it became unbearable. Wow, it was so painful I was just sitting on the edge of my chair with my head in my hands trying to find a space in my head where I could ignore the pain. I’ll admit I cried at it and as soon as the hour was up I was straight out of my panties and poured milk over my pussy to sooth it. The burning lasted for at least another hour after but slowly got better to the point of being bearable

After my pussy recovered I put my chair in front of the window and used my suction dildo stuck to the chair to ride it in full open view until I brought my self to an edge. Really not sure how many people saw me as I’m on the first floor

While all this was going on I had managed to link up with 2 guys. One of them had a fantasy for a threesome with 2 girls. I could set this up but would need a bit of time so I started to contact a few people I knew to see who could help out. The other guy fantasized about being spanked and pegged by a woman as his wife would never do this. I told him I would if he bought the strap on. We arranged to meet at a sex shop then head to a hotel together

I wore a very slutty tight dress and heels and no underwear. We met in Soho and went into a shop. He was about 50 I guess. Pretty average guy but he seemed nice although he was also very nervous. We chose a strap on and he paid and we went to a travel lodge just near Soho. Once in the room I told him to strip and get ready. He was nervous but his cock was hard even though it was only about 4”. Once he was naked I told him to kneel on the bed. I started to spank him slowly building up the intensity until he was whimpering a bit. My hand was getting sore so I used his shoe instead. Gave him a nice red glow. Then I put on my strap on, applied plenty of lube and slowly eased the dildo into his ass. He was tight and it took a long time to work it in. I was sympathetic and took my time. He was moaning and groaning but once I’d got it all the way in I stated to slowly fuck him. This was Godin and he was certainly enjoying himself and I fucked him like that until he couldn’t take any more. As a reward I milked him while he was on all 4s. He took a while to cum and it was certainly fun getting him to the edge then stopping. He loved it when I called him my little slut and when he exploded he produced a lot of cum. I wanted him to eat it, but he wasn’t into that

I managed to get chatting to another guy in a cafe. His fantasy was easy. He wanted a bj by a stranger in public. We went to a bar that had a fairly quiet corner and I sucked him off at while he was sitting at a table in the corner in a quite busy bar. That was an easy one

The threesome will happen later this morning. I’ve managed to persuade Amy to join me even though she really isn’t into guys at all. But she’s up for this as long as most of the sex is with me, so let’s see how it goes and I will report afterwards

Wish me luck

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: