View Single Post
Old 07-16-2023, 03:40 AM   #233
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So I know I have a self destructive streak to me nature and I can normally control it now but I was so pissed off with my last challenge of only getting fucked 4 times in the day that I wanted to punish myself for my failure. I knew a guy and his friends who really wanted to go all out on me for some very serious CnC stuff and as a result I contacted him and we set something up. We agreed my hard limits on the phone, but once I arrived at his place and entered his house they could do anything else they wanted. No matter whether I wanted it to stop of not

This really gets me in a mess when I know something like this is going to happen. I’m nervous as hell but also super horny for it as well, and I rarely think of the consequences and just focus on being used.

I took extra care getting ready. Making sure I was smooth all over and my makeup was perfect. I wore a little red dress and heels and nothing else. No plug for a change. On the journey to his house I was very nervous as I knew this was going to be an exception l’y hard session, but I was also very horny and was shaking with the fear and anticipation of it

On arrival I knocked on the door and waited patiently. I heard footsteps and my heart was racing. Then he opened the door. He asked me one last time if I still wanted to go through with it. I said yes. He just grabbed my hair and literally dragged me into the house. Slammed the door behind us and dragged me into the living room. It was so painful as he pulled me around and I wasn’t expecting it so I cried out but he just forced my head down on to a table so I was bent over it. A hand grabbed my neck and pinned me there as I felt someone kick my legs wider apart and my dress pulled up. Someone spat on my face and said “we are going to destroy you you fucking whore” and with that a cock slammed into my pussy hard making scream and someone started to fuck my hard while my head was pinned on the table. I hadn’t even seen who was in the room (there were 4 guys, all in their 30s). I was slapped, spat on and fucked by each of them in turn. It was painful and humiliating but it was exactly what I needed. Then I was pulled up and they tore off my dress leaving me naked. They forced me to my knees and the tied my hands behind my back. Each of them slapped my face hard and spat on me. One of them leaned in close and grabbed my throat. I was crying at this point. He ordered me to open my mouth and keep it open. He then spat into my mouth and the other 3 did the same. He then told me they were going to use my throat

Each of them in turn grabbed the back of my head and started to fuck my throat, one after the other. They fucked me hard and fast, only stopping to either spit on me or slap me. It was hard and brutal and I was gasping and crying but they didn’t stop. They took it in turns to force their cocks down my throat, hold my nose and back of my head until I was gagging for air, just keeping me like that a little bit too long before pulling out just enough to let me cough up the phlegm over their cocks and gab a breath before repeating. It was hard and uncomfortable. I cried but I took it like a good whore

I was then grabbed and thrown into the sofa on my back and they took it in turns to hate fuck me. Slamming into my pussy while squeezing my neck. Each one of them fucking me as hard as he could while the others egged him on to go harder and faster. This is the kind of fuck I love for and I was now moaning and squealing as they avoided me verbally and slapping me as they fucked me like a true slut. Of course they soon decided it was time to give my ass the same treatment and they flipped me over and spat on my ass and fucked me hard in my ass. This was painful and I was biting the sofa as it stung so bad but they didn’t care. Over the next hour or so they used me like a rag doll, throwing me around, fucking whichever hole they wanted. They spit roasted me a few times but didn’t use all 3 holes at the same time

The fist guy to cum came in my mouth but pulled out and covered my face. About the same time the second guy came in my ass. The third as well and the last guy came in my pussy. I was exhausted and laid on the floor with my hands still tied, but I was done. I just lay there as they laughed at me

The final humiliation was that they dragged me out into the garden and threw me on the grass. It was raining and they stood around me and all pissed all over me. Over my whole body and I tried to drink some but they were happy to spray all over me. I was spent. I just laid there

And then they throw me my dress and untied my hands. Putting on the dress was hard as I was so wet. It was about 3 in the morning and the journey home was hard as I could hardly walk

Took me several days to recover but I don’t regret it at all. It was exactly what I needed and I love to get used like that. The lack of aftercare was what we agreed and although it was one of the hardest sessions I’ve had I always knew they’d stick to agreed limits

Sorry it’s taken me so long to do the report

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: