View Single Post
Old 07-15-2023, 12:20 PM   #12
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttySarah View Post
thank you for your post! Hopefully I'm not clogging up the thread too much by responding every time...
I could look into getting new toys, but for now I want to just work with what I have! Thanks for the advice though, I always though inflatable plugs were usually inflated after they go in, but a dildo or dilator might be a good idea! I do want to train with the plugs I have for a while though, since they're plenty of fun.

Are there any specifics you want to suggest for your dare? Like maybe sleeping with a certain plug, for a certain number of days, or anything else like when I'm on getdare, or for an hour after I shower!

Also just in general, not every dare/task has to be focussed on training my asshole. I'm more than happy to try any creative idea - even if it's a little more punishing (I think my master would quite like that). You can involve enemas, my nipple clamps, make me stuff my panties up my butt, and whatever else! I also really appreciate it when I'm told what to do in case I fail - it motivates me to try my hardest and leaves me less confused about what to do if I do fail!
Inflatables do inflate once they're in. A plug is mostly going to inflate inside you, but it will push some on anal ring too.

You don't mention a lot you like outside your ass, and your limits make setting tasks challenging. Nothing wrong with that, but it does make coming up with tasks more challenging.

Try this for the next week:
- Sleep with the 2.25 Hush in. Set it on low.
- First meal of the day must be while holding at least a liter of enema (if you skip breakfast, that's lunch. Etc. Snacks count as meals.)
- Tie your 2" glass plug to your computer chair. If you're using or watching your computer, the plug is in your ass.
- Leave your 1.75" Hush charging by the door. Any time you are outside your apartment, it's in. Set it to vibrate based on ambient noise.

If you fail any of these, extend your time two days.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote