Thread: Begging
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2023, 11:47 AM   #6
MissyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
For me, part of the point of making a sub beg is to make them uncomfortable and possibly humiliated. Forcing them to articulate their feelings and desires can be very powerful. It also makes them are more active participant in their submission. They have to be vocal about their thoughts and feelings, which makes it all more sincere and exciting for me. Repetition is part of the point too, so don’t be worried about that. The key is to be as genuine as you can. If you don’t know what to say, don’t hide that. Let your Dom guide you. And it’s ok to ask questions to, at least or me. But make them about how you can do better. How you might be able to please them. For me at least, I know my sub feels strongly aroused being made to speak her desire out loud and having to articulate her place and role. She struggles with it, but it also pushes her deeper into subspace.
I agree with this for the most part

I do a ton of humiliation and one my favorite ways is to make my partner ask for that humiliating thing we both know they want but don't want to admit. So I make them ask for it, then I make them beg for it. Lots of pleading and desperation. Then I might make fun of them for begging for something so humiliating. Or I'll simply say no and let them sit with it. There's a lot of different roads it can take

I've found though, that when you get someone begging, a lot of the time desires they hadn't meant to share will come out. I tell them to beg to be my sissy. They ask to be my pathetic useless sissy. That gives me better insight into their headspace and the tone they're wanting.

If you're struggling with begging, I always recommend saying "I want...." then fill in the blank. You want to be my sissy, you want to feel humiliated by me. You want to idk be an object for my amusement. It becomes closer to sharing fantasies and dirty talk, which is easier for a lot of people to do
The following user says Thank You to MissyK for this post: