Thread: Begging
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2023, 03:22 AM   #5
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default The discomfort

For me, part of the point of making a sub beg is to make them uncomfortable and possibly humiliated. Forcing them to articulate their feelings and desires can be very powerful. It also makes them are more active participant in their submission. They have to be vocal about their thoughts and feelings, which makes it all more sincere and exciting for me. Repetition is part of the point too, so don’t be worried about that. The key is to be as genuine as you can. If you don’t know what to say, don’t hide that. Let your Dom guide you. And it’s ok to ask questions to, at least or me. But make them about how you can do better. How you might be able to please them. For me at least, I know my sub feels strongly aroused being made to speak her desire out loud and having to articulate her place and role. She struggles with it, but it also pushes her deeper into subspace.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MasterZp for this post: