View Single Post
Old 07-11-2023, 01:53 PM   #51
Toyboy069

1. Have you ever been on temporary exposed or have a kink talk album?

Yes, quite a bit..

2. What feelings do you get when you're exposed? Is it more about the attention you get or the humiliation?

More the humiliation, I don't think I'd get much attention haha

3. How do you feel knowing that strangers are cumming to your pictures?

I think it is very unlikely anyone would cum to my pictures lol if they do, then great!

4. How do you feel knowing that anyone could download your pictures (even if there is no save option people can always screenshot)

A bit nervous about that, not knowing what they would do with my pics.

5. How would you feel seeing yourself on a website where your pictures were uploaded without you knowing? Less specifically, how do you feel about your pictures being spread?

I'd be both scared and excited! Not having any control of where my pics are posted, where they end up, or how many people will see them does get me horny, but then I also get scared in case anyone did recognize me, no matter how low the chances are.

6. Do you show face on your exposures? Explain why if the answer is yes.

I used to be very careful not to show face, but now I often do show face, as I find including face makes it more exciting/risky/humiliating, knowing you are fully exposed with nothing hidden. There are billions of no face naked pics of guys online, it doesn't really excite me anymore. The chances of anyone recognizing a guy from a headless picture, is next to zero.

7. If you dislike exposure, can you explain to us why you are not into it?

n/a

Please expose me everywhere

Kik - PeterExpo
Telegram - Boytoy069
[email protected]

PM or Kik Expo Album and I must send you a link to album
with over 20 pics in, several with face

All pics I send must show face where possible and are free to be shared/posted online
Toyboy069 is offline   Reply With Quote