View Single Post
Old 07-10-2023, 09:03 PM   #6
WhoreInProgress

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Start out by bending over your bed and using the belt to spank your ass 30 times. Then, you will use each dildo (all four) to edge once. In between your edges, you will again use the belt to spank your ass another 30 times.

When you have done the final edge, put your blindfold on and walk around your entire place fully naked, going into every room except your roommates. Every time you walk into an object or the wall or anything, that’s one strike of the belt to your pussy at the end. Take your blindfold off when done.

After you do the pussy spanks (pretty confident you’ll have to), your final task is to stand fully naked and rub your clit for 30 seconds while standing in the rooms of your roommates.
Thank you for your task. I won't be able to do this until tomorrow night, but I promise that I will! I don't think I'll be able to edge with the non-vibrating dildos. Would you be able to change that part of the dare? Thank you.

Likes: degradation, humiliation, orgasm control, rules, tit/nipple play, clit, some vaginal and oral, body writing

Dislikes: bladder control, pain, anal, lots of vaginal and oral, edging

Limits: piss, scat, dangerous, illegal, family & friends, blood, needles, exposure, photos

Toys: clit vibrator, regular vibrator, three dildos (small, medium, & large), small and large vibrating dildos, 2 inch dildo gag
WhoreInProgress is offline   Reply With Quote