View Single Post
Old 07-10-2023, 09:01 PM   #8
WhoreInProgress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
One thing you can do, would be to practice your oral skills in front of a mirror.

Try to do a proper oral training session with all three of your dildos, start from small and work your way up. Make sure you can take the all in. Give each dildo 5 minutes of time at least.

While you practice your deep throating skills, make sure you do not swallow any spit so everything would drool on your tits and make a nice little mess
Thank you for your task, sir! I started your task by bringing my three dildos with me to the bathroom since I don't have a mirror anywhere else. I stripped naked to make it more humiliating for myself. I could see the degrading words written on my body from the task above.

The first five minutes with my smallest dildo were easy. I could fit it fully in my mouth, but it was long enough to begin to touch the back of my throat. I knew that meant the next two dildos were going to be much harder. My second five minutes were harder as expected. I could get the second dildo fully into my mouth if I really pushed it. This made me gag every time it hit the back of my throat. At this point, there was a lot of spit and salvia dripping down my chin and onto my tits. The last five minutes were torture. No matter how much I pushed or how hard I rammed it down my throat, I could only get my large dildo 3/4s of the way inside my mouth. I nearly threw up from trying to get it down my throat.

If you desire, I will accept a punishment since I couldn't get my large dildo fully in my mouth.

Likes: degradation, humiliation, orgasm control, rules, tit/nipple play, clit, some vaginal and oral, body writing

Dislikes: bladder control, pain, anal, lots of vaginal and oral, edging

Limits: piss, scat, dangerous, illegal, family & friends, blood, needles, exposure, photos

Toys: clit vibrator, regular vibrator, three dildos (small, medium, & large), small and large vibrating dildos, 2 inch dildo gag
WhoreInProgress is offline   Reply With Quote