View Single Post
Old 07-10-2023, 06:08 AM   #29
sadistslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo T View Post
This slave makes nice answers, I'm pleased with her.

- As this slut been ordered to play with body "products" other than semen? If so, were there yours or others', like it could have at some event? How did it made you feel? No Sir, playing with other body products, possibly like "pee" or "scat" is a hard limit for slut. Slut has been spit upon by others during the play, which is within the limits, would say dislike as it makes slut feel really worthless in front of everyone

- Where is that slave sleeping? Does she has a cage for instance? For most days, slut has her own room with a mattress and a bed for sleeping. If at any point, we are in play or slut has been punished, there is a cage to put her in as well as a hook, to put around the leash and leave the slut

- Does the slut has daily chores? Or routines like yoga to be as flexible as possible? Yes, slut does have daily chores. Slut is responsible for house cleaning daily apart from the regular cleaning lady which comes twice a week. In addition, slut does do yoga as well as gym, for both slut has classes so that she remains in good shape with a routine scheduled out

- Does she has specific rules, I mean, you surely have, is there any that's unusual? Yes, slut has specific rules but nothing out of sort slut feels

- As this slave been breathplayed with? Only tried twice, but slut wasn't able to control the breath properly and this has been put in hard limits at the moment

- As she been exposed publicly in other places than events or the frontdoor? Yes, slut has been exposed in woods, trekking, beach as well as sometimes in movie theatre and malls too

- What is this slut's most frightening souvenir as such? It would be during one of the private events when slut visited the dungeon. It was with a mistress and there was a private guest who had requested to be part of spanking time. The session was supposed to last for 1 hour, which included whipping, paddling, crop, and other elements at any body part they desire. It was a long 1 hour with whips and crops, with my ass fully red and black, so was my pussy, which was twitching really bad It took slut about 3-4 weeks to return to normal with everything healed.

Thank you for the questions.

Sadist Slut
sadistslut is offline   Reply With Quote