View Single Post
Old 07-09-2023, 05:31 PM   #42
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
Female orgasm denial on Tumblr has the concept of denial sluts and denial bitches.

Denial sluts get off on edging and being denied their orgasms. Denial bitches come to shattering orgasms at the thought of all those girls like me desperately playing with their clits and pussies but denied the pleasure of orgasm.

The denial bitches will often post letting us now how much they enjoyed cumming while reading all about our denied pussies.

I thought this might be a fun thread for those who enjoy the thought off all of us in denial.

So tell us about how hard you are cumming at the thought of all of those denied on
GD or simply tell us about how good your last orgasm was.

Those in denial can chip in and let folks now how long they have been in denial and/or when they expect their next orgasm.

I personally have been in denial for a couple of months. I don't know how long it will last but I expect it will be several months. I just finished to fingering my clit and am very horny.

Both male and female members are welcome.
You DEFO need a chastity belt!!