View Single Post
Old 07-06-2023, 07:54 AM   #443
Kenzee

If I was your boyfriend I wouldn't have you in a bed. You would be in a locking crib where you and your lack of control belong. Every night your wrists and ankles would be secured to the bars so that you couldn't touch yourself or play with you diaper. You would have to wait for daddy to come get you in the morning or whenever I felt like it. Diapers aren't free and neither are changes and as your boyfriend I expect you to work for each and every change. If you wet your mattress you're going to be sleeping with wet sheets for quite a while. When I put you down to sleep I'd come in at a random time and relieve my bladder all over you so you come to appreciate having dry sheets. I think it should be at least a week of pissy sheets at least.

I spend too much time masturbating and writing erotic fiction.

Send me a PM with the subject line "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and I will obey its contents. If you put "MUST DO" in the message, I will forget I read it.

Likes: Orgasm Denial, Chastity, JOI, Edging, SPH, Diapers, Control, Bathroom Control, Writing Assignments, Humiliation, Embarrassment.

Dislikes: CBT, Line Writing, Corner Time, Spanks.

Limits: Public, Hidden Public, Family, Scat, Face, Permanent.
Kenzee is offline   Reply With Quote