Thread: Quiz Game
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2023, 11:41 AM   #188
crazy dick

I will do the quiz, if anyone wants to be my quizmaster (I haven't managed to do it yet and I am looking forward to doing it). I'm from 20:30 to 22:30. I propose you these rules, but we can change them as we like or play less quizs:
No face (non-negotiable).
Please, no photos or videos.
I prefer the quizmaster to be a thin guy or a woman.
I will start with 6 items of clothing.
You choose the topic of the quiz, but it must be different for each quiz.
1st quiz: I take off an item of clothing of your choice for each wrong answer. If my final score is less than 3 correct answers, you can order me a reasonable dare respecting my limits.
2nd quiz: if I am not naked yet, I take off an item of clothing of your choice for each wrong answer. Once naked, I will fuck my ass with a finger or a pen for 20 seconds. If my final score is less than 3 correct answers, you can order me a reasonable dare respecting limits.
3rd quiz: 10 spanks in the ass or anywhere else you would like. You choose: with leather paddle, flogger, belt, wooden spoom, ruler, slipper or hand. If my final score is less than 3 correct answers, you can order me a reasonable dare respecting limits.
4th quiz: a clothespin where you want me to put it. When the fifth quiz is about to start, I will take off all the clothespins. If my final score is less than 3 correct answers, you can order me a reasonable dare respecting limits.
5th quiz: jerk off for 30 seconds for each wrong answer. You will tell me how I should jerk off. If my final score is less than 7 correct answer, then I cum. If my final score is less than 3 correct answers, you can also order me a reasonable dare respecting limits.
Extra: if I cum before finishing the fifth quiz or I finish the fifth quiz with less than 4 correct answer, I eat my cum. If you want, you can tell me how to eat it.
Limits: face, permanent, family+friends, blood, poo, diapers, enema, full public, blackmail, illegal, financial, ID, heavy pain, ice, social suicide, chastity, lick toilet, needles, write lines, denial, personal information.
Kik: Curioso778
crazy dick is offline   Reply With Quote