View Single Post
Old 06-30-2023, 04:31 PM   #15
dare2be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireblaster View Post
Well then you can do the medium plug, but no you cannot turn the vibrator down, you need to be ready with an excuse if anyone hears it or rather just tell them the truth, if you don't find any excuse.

Then keep on doing enema one after another, if you can't keep on doing enema then you need to start practicing to insert the largest plug and keep that plugged in.
Understood. I haven't played w the vibrator yet, only just connected it to my phone today, so I don't know how loud it is. When I get the chance to play with it I'll see if it's too too loud. As much as I want to play, I also really need to find a place, and don't want to creep a landlord out lol.

I can't hog the bathroom for that many hours it'll take to try to hold an enema. I could do enemas when I shower & try to hold them while I'm showering? That way I'm not hogging up the bathroom longer than I would be while showering.

It looks like I've got another dare denying me until I can fit the largest plug in so I'll be working on that one for a while..

twitter - dare2betwitt
dare2be is offline   Reply With Quote