View Single Post
Old 06-30-2023, 06:17 AM   #12
Rllyerin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Licander View Post
2 ideas

Do squats over your nail bed you made while your domme is whipping you. Keep squatting until you fall. For added cruelty she can stick a vibrator inside you the whole time.

Get 100 clothes pins (or as many as you can get but more is better) and place them in various spots all over your body. Inner thighs, waist, along your sides, all over your boobs, nipples, pussy, wherever you can attach a pin. Have your domme compete against another domme in a whipping contest to see who can whip the most off of you. Could add a punishment where you have to stand perfectly still and if you move too much they can re attach pins and start over
I had to choose the second one because I can't seem to find the nail bed (I will make a new one!). I absolutely loved this task though, I had a friend whip me! I COVERED myself with clothespins 15 on my each breast, 12 on each of my sides, 12 on each leg and 5 on my belly! I had to stay completely still which was impossible. Each time a clothespin came off my body I had the need to move LOL. I finally was able to figure it out and was pretty much still, I think my body was just over it. The part of my body that hurt the most was actually my breasts (My nipples are pierced which added to the intensity).
Rllyerin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Rllyerin for this post: