View Single Post
Old 06-29-2023, 07:09 AM   #15
Xgoddesskira
Baby Member

Default welcome to my school of feminization

I do have fetish with breast/nipple play (everything to do with it), chastity devices, corsets (watching others wear), cunnilingus (giving), foot/feet (giving), high heels (giving), intelligence (everything to do with it), keeping your word (everything to do with it), kissing (everything to do with it), lingoerie (everything to do with it), massages (giving), nipples (everything to do with it), oral sex (everything to do with it), public exhibitionism (everything to do with it), satin (everything to do with it), service-oriented submission (giving), talking dirty (everything to do with it), teasing (everything to do with it), upskirt/downblouse exhibitionist (giving), voyeurism (everything to do with it), younger women who like older men (everything to do with it).
Actually I am seeking an attractive, intelligent,and willing sub to train and spoil,I am a fun and creative mistress that takes pride in guiding your growth with and such as the most perfect sub you can be.I understand that it is not always easy for you,but with a steady and compassionate mistress you will enjoy the privilege and opportunity to improve every day., It could mean a different things to peoplesh depending on the situation, As a good sub, you have to be ready to relinquish your WILL and CONTROL into the hands of your mistress, I find it quite interesting from experience that men that are usually in control in their daily lives usually have this crave to be dominated.

KIK Americafetishdom
Xgoddesskira is offline   Reply With Quote