Thread: Creative edging
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2023, 10:15 PM   #171
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
Edged while reading/checking the mail/email.
Had to reread a few of my mails, I don't have enough of them unread at a time to edge. Focusing on multiple things is making the edges much harder for sure

Quote:
Feel free to veto if this is a limit, but I’d like you to soak a bar of soap in warm water for 5 minutes, and then edge with it held between your teeth and against your tongue for at least 5 minutes. Whether or not you do this one, add mouthsoaping to your likes/dislikes/limits as appropriate
Finally got around to trying this one. Got myself a bar of soap, put it in warm water, and promptly forgot about it for 4 hours. After 4 hours just before bed I found it again and wondered what the hell was in my washing tub, and remembered this. It did say *at least* 5 minutes, so I guess 4 hours count

I do think it really has to be warm water though, because I didn't really notice it that much. Took a good bitedown on it, teeth sinking in, and tongue activity against it as the bar is bigger than my mouth. Sure, there is some taste, but not really good or bad. The only part that is bad is the actual cleanup afterwards. Biting in soap leaves lots of bits and pieces ij your mouth to wash and brush out...

Quote:
Simple one! Edge while it's raining. (I checked the weather, and there is rain expected this coming week.)
It was raining! Or at least, I felt a few drops. Given that I didn't have anything to do during 5 minutes of holding the soap, I edged a few more times there. Likely go for it again with a little more rain in the tent tonight.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is online now   Reply With Quote