View Single Post
Old 06-19-2023, 12:50 AM   #3
Pardus

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfbondage View Post
What a great post there, sounds really intense what you want. I am too limited
what i like but good luck to find what you're looking for
Thanks for your comment. If one reads my ad carefully, it is quite evident that I don't want 24/24 life control, nor do I want to interfere too much with a sub's day to day life. From my experience, that can often prove to be exhausting for one or both of us. I give my sub picture and video tasks and, if needed, he may take as long as 7 days to do one task. The "intensity" of what I want comes mainly from the facts that I expect real commitment once the sub accepts my conditions, that I will explore him thoroughly physically, sexually and psychologically and from the fact that I won't make it easy for him - by the contrary. If one has what it takes to do my tasks, his submission to me won't take much of his daily time. Just wanted to highlight this, so that people won't feel intimidated by a false issue.

I also wanted to add that I don't chat in other places than here before giving anyone the preliminary task (I don't use skype, kik or telegram for this kind of thing) so don't leave your kik here and expect me to further contact you there (has happened to me). Also, don't contact me if you are under 30 (has also happened!) Thanks.

Last edited by Pardus; 06-19-2023 at 12:53 AM.
Pardus is offline   Reply With Quote