View Single Post
Old 06-16-2023, 10:17 PM   #389
rhl
getDare Succubus

Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Please, this is an unfulfilled dream of mine, maybe even while naked

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes Yes Yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? I have

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? No, but occaisiinly I do while cross dressed. Not sexy

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Ok, I'm a male, but while in a skirt, and C-Stringon a far from empty boardwalk, took a walk. Once every 5 minutes I had to bend down, and when the 10 minute alarm went off, stop and imeadiately bend
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. No, if the boardwalk busy, but have done this when only a few

6 Would you piss yourself in public.[Yes

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Even better, once while taking a shower with a male friend, he told me to kneel, offered me his dock and said drink up. My dick got hard and yes I enjoyed

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?Maybe cock, if not permanent
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. For a week, knowing that it will end. I'd like to try this. Take care of mistresses needs, cater to guests, be collared and leashed while in public. Maids outfit, or naked, when inside home

10 Would you drive naked? I have, and it was way more fun then I expected. Especially with clothing locked in the trunk.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Yes and A few times I have. Ok a half dozen times, including tied naked, with a time lock to a light pole

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Probably not, unless paid

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? I don't think anyone would want to see, but maybe a private session

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? probably not, doesn't turn me on

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Yes, and I've been told when I wake up, there will be a list of what I'm wearing.
Naked, if I would not get in trouble, possibly

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
Yes. I've done a walk at night, in a sweater dress, nothing else but footwear, on boardwalk. Anytime I pass a person, or group, a button cut off, not allowed to use hands to cover up. By the time all buttons where cut, I still had to walk past 3 - 4 grouos, I had to get creative and lean over the railing. I then had to walk a few hundred feet across the parking lot.

While I haven't cut the bottom of a skirt, I took a walk on the streets. At every corner, the waist of the skirt moved up. I did have on a G-String and by the time I made it back to the car, my buttocks where nicely exposed.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?They do this with minimum underpants on, and yes I would

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?? Maybe, I'd like to see what.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Sure, I haven't done this

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Yes, hookers do it

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet