View Single Post
Old 06-16-2023, 09:30 PM   #1
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Default Birthday Treat!! help me choose a new paddle

Now that I made a good start on my birthday spanks, I've decided to treat myself. I am going to buy a new paddle and would like to Getdare to help me pick. These are mostly geared towards pussy and clit spanking, though most can obviously also be used for traditional spankings.

I will select the most popular option (possibly the 2 most popular options depending on the price)

Option 1: Mini Spanking Paddle available in Chery, Oak or Walnut
This would basically be an alternate to the wooden spoon, only with a flat back which presumably would smack more surface area on contact.

Option 2: Granadillo Miss Rose Paddles Exotic Hardwood Spanking Paddle Hairbrush Brush

Similar to above but with Air holes. Described as This is a beautiful little toy designed for sit-spot play or other more "intimate" areas.

Option 3:
Tigerwood Miss Rose Paddles Exotic Hardwood Spanking Paddle

This time a little rectangular wooden paddle. Described as a little hairbrush paddle measures 8.5 x 1.5 x 3/8 inches. The perfect small size to reach those more ....intimate.... spanking spots. Many folks use them, not only on bottoms, but also thighs, under-breasts, pussies and even for clit-spanking.

Option 4:
Black Real Leather 15.75 Inch Labia Slapper Spanking Paddle Whip

Described as Perfect for flogging both labia when shaved smooth and ready for a tantalizing sensation. This one is designed to avoid the clit

Option 5:
Leather Belt Paddles

This one seems interesting. It's basically, a folded belt attached to a handle for easier swing.

These are Etsy, so it's possible some might self-out, and I may have to wait for them to restock. But once I have them I'll open another thread so we can christen the new paddle/s. Poll will remain open for one week.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me

Last edited by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon; 06-16-2023 at 09:33 PM.
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote