View Single Post
Old 06-15-2023, 09:28 AM   #20
sluttymeowmeow

I continued hanging out with T because of his beautiful cock. He was busy with work, so he couldn't meet for two weeks. We finally took an extended kinky weekend together in Tenerife. 4 days of Kinky fun in the sun. We had a very early morning flight, so I went over to his place at night. We ate dinner and discussed the itinerary. I ate topless. He then checked all the clothes and toys I had packed. He wanted me to wear a cotton swing dress on the flight. No bra no panties only my buttplug. My hair is presently in an undercut of sorts. In order to make the airport humiliating for me he shaves into a male-pattern baldness cut while I am on my knees sucking his cock. I love sucking his cock. Feeling his warm cum hit the back of my throat. I love begging him to slap my worthless face with his thick uncut veiny cock.

Going through security is extra humiliating for me as my ass is plugged with a jewelled metal plug. I strip naked in the side room and the lady officer checks the plug and smirks. My pussy is shaved bald except for a landing strip. Before we get to the gate, we head to a coffee shop where T or as I call him (daddy) gets some eggs and toast. I just want some iced matcha. I am not allowed to drink my beverages plain so daddy has me take my cup into the toilet and pee in it. I drink my pissy matcha as he fondles tits on top my dress with his arm around me. The third seat of our row is empty so I settle my head on his lap as the seat belt sign goes off. He lets me cum with his fingers while covering me with the blanket but encourages me to be loud to embarrass me. They dim the lights since it is a red-eye flight and he makes me suck his cock under the blanket. He is in black sweats and a hoodie. I fall asleep nuzzling his cock through his sweats. He puts my collar on as we land and take a cab to our airbnb.

After our nap he wakes up hard. It is a duplex airbnb by the beach. He takes me to the balcony of the bedroom. He is hard and I prep his cock with my mouth. He bends me over the railing while fucking me so we can enjoy the view of the beach. I clean his cock in my mouth and drink his piss like a good fuckslut. He then tells me to get dressed for brunch. I keep my choker on and put on my a lace bralette with thong bikini bottoms and a denim skirt on it with flip flops and my plugged ass.

We cycle to the cafe. My pussy is flashing everyone. The thong going straight through my pussy lips. We get an outdoor table. He commands me to take a tit out of my bralette as we eat and be nonchalant. My pussy is dripping. I eat a smoothie bowl and he has a breakfast sandwich with an omelet. People stare and I get incredibly turned on but he does not allow me touch myself. After this we go to a nude beach. I lay out our towels and he films me as I strip myself. I take off his shirt and get on my knees to slide off his trunks. His cock makes my mouth water but he does not allow me to suck him off yet. He sprays me with sunscreen and I massage him with it. We just lay there for a while. I get a soak in as well. People notice my plugged ass and a lesbian couple talks to daddy about me. We then get some stuff from a convenience store. Daddy makes me go inside in just my wet bralette and thong bottoms, the chill from the ac hardens my nipples even more.

When we get to the villa the sun is setting.

Last edited by sluttymeowmeow; 06-19-2023 at 06:11 AM.
sluttymeowmeow is offline   Reply With Quote