View Single Post
Old 06-08-2023, 01:42 PM   #120
nastylarry

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob?Yes, but just once
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? Honestly, scared of STDs
What do you like about giving blowjobs? Being submissive, feeling slutty
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? For a bit (but the guy wasn't that hot)
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? Licked him all the way up the shaft
In what ways would you play with his balls? Just a little cupping and massaging
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? No, not really
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? I want them thick and/or long, bigger than me, cock worship is part of it for me
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? Jerking it with my hands
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? In an implied way where I'm sucking because I'm the sissy/sub/beta etc. and that's my place
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? In my head I want a lot of cum, not sure about for real though
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? Yes! Really turns me on. (as long as I know the guy is clean)
How do you feel about cum going on your face? Yes! Same as above.
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? If they guy wants it, sure
How do you feel about cum going on your body? Same as above
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? It would kind of be a let down, I guess
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? It would turn me on a lot. I'd do whatever he wants.
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? Probably want to get it out asap, but the fantasy is playing with it.
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? On my knees, but whatever he prefers
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? Moaning, yes, masturbating yes but probably because I'm horny
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? yes please!
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? I don't think so. But scared of? STDs. If STDs didn't exist I'd probably suck random dicks all the time.
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? I try to vary
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? I go for sloppy but probably end up closer to normal
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? Yes. And yes but I gagged, but I think that's fine
Would you let someone face-fuck you? If I could take it, sure, that's hot
Anything extra you want to say? I want to suck more dick, but I'm scared

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob? Yes
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? Idk never had a bad one, just some that were kinda ok
What do you like about getting blowjobs? How it feels to have my dick sucked, and that the person sucking is willing to do it
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? I don't really think about it but I do watch
Do you like to be teased? How? Whatever she (or he if he wants to) is into
In what ways would you want your balls played with? Sucked, tonged, massaged, anything gentle
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? Yes, never had one during a BJ though
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? Just fine. It's a little bigger than average, but not by much
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened? Whatever. As long as it feels good and/or is fun to watch I'm down
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that? Not really. Not much of a dom
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? I've needed wanking too, I suppose it depends on the person giving the BJ though
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? That's hot, and it feels good too
How do you feel about cumming on their face? Very hot
How do you feel about cumming on their hair? I don't think they'd like it
How do you feel about cumming on their body? Face would be hotter but I got to cum
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? No problem, still got to cum
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? Not at all. I'd think it's hot, even hotter if they wanted to
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)? Very hot, plus I'd be down for a snowball or something similar
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in? lying in bed
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? yeah sounds hot, mostly the just suck and I think that's fine too
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? Yeah sounds hot
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Not really
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? Vary
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? Anything is good, sloppy is hot
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? Anything is good, wouldn't want them to deepthroat if they can't
Would you want to face-fuck a person? Yeah if they're down
Anything extra you want to say? I've never had a guy suck my dick but I would if they wanted to

Misc

How important is the location to you? Not really at all focus on the BJ. The thought of public is a turn on, but idk if I actually would want to
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? Yes sounds nice
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? Yes kinda sounds shitty
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? Yeah turn on
Do you want to control the event? Either way
Do you enjoy dirty talk? Yes
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? Giving: Submissive, degraded, used, turned on. Receiving: Dominant, turned on
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? Yeah sounds hot
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? I don't really like seeing it, not sure I really like doing it. Closest thing I've done is eat off food or in a drink, but I do like the cum to be right out of the dick
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned? Don't think so

Message me on kik if you want to chat

Kik me: "briefs" and I'll send a pic of me in briefs
"strip" and I'll send a pic of me naked
"dick" and I'll send you a dick pic

Kik:nastylarry
nastylarry is offline   Reply With Quote