View Single Post
Old 06-06-2023, 01:42 AM   #10
mr doggy

It still was a long time before the end of the year and the end of my humiliating contract but I was settling in as Marys slave at school and for the most part the novelty was wearing off and some days Mary would leave me alone but some days were a completely different story and Mary made it quite sure I never forgot I had lost the bet with her by humiliating me in many new and embarrassing ways in front of her friends and the other students at the school that looked forward to watching me kiss Jane’s bare bum at assembly each morning and be entertained by Jane’s imaginative new ideas to humiliate me.

Mary often gave me some new rules for me to follow that she thought would make my school days more embarrassing for me and more entertaining for everyone else to my dislike and humiliation. One of her new rules she made for me was that every day when I get off the school bus in the morning I was to go straight to my locker in the crowded hallway and take off my panties and put them in the locker for the day and pick them up when I go home at the end of the day.

The first day Jane gave me this rule was on the school bus in the morning so I would have to go to my locker as soon as I got off the bus but that day I had a problem and I think Mary knew that and that’s why she gave me that rule that morning.

My problem was that I wasn’t wearing my school dress but instead I was wearing my school pants I and to my dismay I would have to completely take them off in order to remove my panties then put my pants back on again giving every person in the hallway a free show of me bottomless even though most of them already had seen her naked on the bus and other places I could never get used to them watching me embarrass myself and from then on every day I made sure that I had my school dress on to do it which was good and I was less exposed but having my school dress on had its disadvantages as well like everyone knew I had nothing on underneath and I would spend most of the day being followed around by both boys and girls and they would flip my dress up to show my bum or pussy as well and often in places where people would see me like at the school fence while people went past just to see my face go red.

Today started a little different to most other schooldays for me with me forced to be naked on the school bus by Mary which was a normal activity for me to amuse the other students that were going to school but Mary thought I was getting a little to compliant with just being naked and fingering herself for their amusement so today Mary stripped me as normal then tied my hands behind my back so i could not use them then as one of Marry friends held me still Mary reached into her schoolbag and pulled out a pink Lovense rabbit remote vibrator and inserted into my pussy leaving a pink end protruding out of it to everyone’s amusement and they all had a rough idea of what was going to happen to me next then Mary made it quite clear to everyone that she wanted to make me orgasm and cum using the vibrator so she forced me to lay down in the bus isle with my legs held apart by a couple of girls for a good view by everyone including the bus driver through his rear view mirror who now looked forward to driving the bus each day.

“Keep going bitch, show everyone on the bus how you like your new toy “ Mary joked as she kept changing the settings on the remote from slow to high and back again making me moan and squeal as the vibrations got more tense and my hips started to lightly thrust as my moaning got stronger until I couldn’t take it anymore and then losing control and squirting a stream of cum out of my pussy and onto the isle floor to the clapping and cheers of everyone as I lay their helpless and totally humiliated that everyone saw me sink that low and do that on a school bus.

Laying their exhausted I pleaded to Mary “please turn it off, you had your fun with me and humiliated me.”

“Are you sure a slut like you really wants to stop putting on a show for your audience, After all the bus trip to school as only half over and it looks like you are wet and horny from your orgasm” Mary replied with a cheeky grin on her face as she turned up the remote again just to see me squirm an moan as i lay there in the isle.

“How much do you want me to take the vibrator out and let you get dressed again Jane?” Asked Mary as she looked down at me and waited for my answer.

“Please stop, you have had your fun with me and I promise if you stop I will do anything” I said just wanting her to stop tormenting me.

“Anything you say, well let’s just find out if you will or not. Turn her over so we can watch her lick up all the mess she made on the isle floor” Mary said to some of the students on the bus as four of them lifted me up then turned me around so when they put me back down my mouth was over my cum on the isle floor.

“Now get to work” demanded Mary giving me another burst with the vibrator making me close my eyes to stop myself from seeing everyone that by now must have thought I was just a worthless slut here just to amuse them at will. Then I started licking the sticky wet fluid that came out of my pussy off the floor but the worst part of my ordeal that day was with each lick of my cum I knew there was dirt and grime from everyone’s shoes.

Then when Mary was satisfied that all of my mess was gone apart from a wet patch from where my tong lapped the lino floor she got me up and untied me, removed the vibrator to my relief then gave me back all my clothes to put back on.

“You promised me that you would do anything if I ended this session early instead of making you have fun until we get to school so I’ve got a couple of very special activities for you that will defiantly make you the most popular girl in school and you defiantly won’t like it but you are going to do it one way or another. Now relax and catch your breath until we get to school and don’t forget to put your panties in your locker.
[COLOR="Red"]Looking for a girl of any age or body size that wants a long term submissive relationship over email, Skype or if you have another messenger and i can use it on my PC then we can discuss it.

I do not discriminate so contact me and tell me things like your age, and tell me what you are willing to do as my submissive and i will get back to you.

You can contact me here or at my email which is [email protected] and tell ma about yourself.
mr doggy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to mr doggy for this post: