View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 07:00 PM   #41
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

get some cling film and tightly make yourself some underwear, they should be tight as you can make them and styled like y-fronts (gruds) not boxer shorts, make sure that you clingfilm the inside of your ass crack, then using a glue of your chioce thickly cover your crotch and your ass crack and around your waist in the same style, wait for the glue to dry, slip out of your new underwear and then cut out the extra cling film, now you have whole new underwear that you can wear whenever you want as they should be a tight snug fit, have fun and be sure to wear them for a week to break them in, hope thier washable but ide do it by hand to be safe
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote