Old 05-24-2023, 07:23 PM   #3
fity

Thank you ♥️
I will comment on your suggestions below

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR1985 View Post
Some dares for you:

Spend at least 15 minutes skinny dipping (naked) in the pool
This is tricky, because often we are doing "pooltime" but since it can't be to easy i will try to find timeframes, where I'm able to bath nacked for 15 minutes.

Don’t lock the bathroom door to shower
we never do that, so i will leave the door completely open

Spend an hour a day minimum wearing only a speedo
i don't have a Speedo, but i can imagine to wear boxer's and pull the leg up for "better tanning" 😋

Spend at least one evening making and serving dinner for your friends.
we have some service around the house that makes food for us. But i will try to clean up the table before anyone else has a chance to do it. Permanently i try to find something that can be rearranged or cleand, like collecting trash, so none of them needs to clean anything. I need to do that subtitle, but even if they ask me why i collect trash all the time it won't be too suspicious

“Forget” to pack any underwear.
i like that, it's even more difficult since I'm not allowed to cum for the next 15 days and underwear helps toe hide spontaneous erection. My girlfriend sent me horny for 8 days to vacation, that will be 23 day's of denial in total 🤤

Ensure you do a 20 minute jog each day, followed by 50 press-ups and sit-ups. You should wear only shorts and shoes for this.
Jogging is too intense but i will aim for the push-ups and sit-ups
Open for more suggestions. Maybe something more kinky?

fity is offline   Reply With Quote