View Single Post
Old 05-24-2023, 07:58 AM   #14
Litilicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Speed Runner View Post
How about every time you log on, you have to post in a person above thread. You can chose which. And it lasts untill next friday.
Mm. Deal. But since I have been away for 5 days, let me know if you wanted it to be longer than this coming Friday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo T View Post
*laughing hard here*
WELCOME to GetDare young lass! I think you're quite bold and I like it

Let me add to your rules:
- Each time you sit for GetDare you will wear a crotch rope, either one with a knot on your clitoris, or one which parts and press tight on your labia.
- You will also bind your ankles to your chair or desk legs, so to keep you spread, and your position on your sit less comfortable.
- You should drink at least one full glass before binding yourself and you'll have to hold till you've finished browsing. Keep drinking during your session with us.
- Since you like it, dress up this way: white socks, micro-skirt, tube top/cup-less bra, or equivalent. Do your hair in highly set pigtails on your sides, if you have an hairband with cat/fox ears, wear it.
Note that I don't ask for make-up nor nail polish for it consumes time to do, yet, it's at your discretion if you want to look pretty for us.
No panties ofc.

I hope you'll enjoy this. >=D

I don't understand your line here. do you mean that you want rules for when you're not browsing GetDare? for your Daily life? Could you be more specific please?

Have fun!
Tsk. You want to see me beg huh? Though I definitely will enjoy this.

Thank you for being considerate about the time needed. I'll be sure to get on here whenever I do my nails, which is usually around 2 weeks to a month. Maybe longer if I am lazy.

You bet I'll dress myself nicely for everyone here. No panties of course. Even I wouldn't wear it with all these on.

Just saying, if there's no guide to drinking while I'm here, does it mean I just need to drink as I want? I'll drink a glass before getting ready. And sip on them while I'm here.

About "other rules", I was asking for more rules apart from Kisune's orgasm beg thread rule because it was in the poll also.