Thread: Fiction: The Apartment
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2023, 07:12 AM   #9
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Apartment - Chapter Seven

The Apartment

Chapter Seven

Aimee lets out an audible gasp as she feels Bethany caress her tight hole with shaving foam, her pussy dripping in anticipation, made even worse by her current exposed position as she wriggles and squirms on the counter.

Bethany steps away for a moment before returning to Aimee’s side reaching under her arched torso and caressing her breasts deliberately teasing her nipples as she does.

Aimee whimpers softly and groans at the attention to her tits and nipples.

Bethany leans in towards Aimee and whispers softly, “I need you to not move for the next part, slut”. With that, her hands move away from Aimee’s sensitive breasts only to return a few moments later with two clothes pins which are unceremoniously clamped firmly to her hard, erect nipples.

“Arrrghh”, Aimee yelped as she felt the clamps pinch on her delicate nipples.

“There, slut, that will give you something else to focus your mind on”.

All the attention that Aimee felt towards her aching pussy was now concentrated on the pain radiating from her nipples. As she felt the razor working its way around her butt hole and perineum, she stayed perfectly still, not wanting to cause Bethany to slip. Aimee hadn’t even thought about shaving her other hole. She didn’t even know how much hair was there, she hadn’t played with it at all or allowed anyone else to.

“What a tight little hole you have here”, commented Bethany, as she worked away with the razor, pressing and pulling at the skin gently. “What’s the biggest thing you’ve had inside it”.

Aimee blushed at Bethany’s words thinking about her flatmate looking directly at her spread, presumably smoothly shaved hole. “Nothing”, she replied in a breath still feeling the pain from the clamps.

“Nothing at all?”

“No”.

“Not even a finger?”.

“No”.

Bethany finished off what she was doing, a little surprised Aimee’s activities hadn’t led her to some kind of anal experience at some point.

“There, all done”, Bethany said in a matter of fact way as she wiped away the remnants of shaving foam before stepping back and admiring Aimee’s freshly shaved, smooth holes. “And not a cut or blemish in sight”.

Thank goodness”, Aimee thought to herself, relieved it was over, before the sound of a camera could be heard.

Bethany walked around her restrained flatmate taking several pictures as Aimee tried to face the opposite way to shield her identity.

“Look at me, slut”, Bethany ordered, “or would you like me to share what I already have with your contact list”.

Aimee realised it was no use. Bethany already had enough for anyone to recognise it was her in the pictures if sent alongside the other material she already had. Aimee reluctantly turned her head and faced the camera. As much as she hated being forced to do things, she resigned herself to the fact that this was how it was going to be for a while. Being used for her flatmate’s enjoyment. “If only my stupid body wasn’t advertising that I enjoyed it, maybe Bethany wouldn’t push me so much”, she concluded to herself.

“What a good little slut you are”, Bethany mockingly commended as she finished the photo shoot and allowed Aimee to view the pictures of her naked body tied up, scrolling through the reel for her.

“This one is my favourite”.

Aimee looked at a close-up picture of her smooth butt hole and pussy. “Wow, is that me?”, Aimee said, shocked at how good her holes appeared shaved. Her butt hole tapering inwards and her pussy was a beautiful pink colour with her slit, hole and lips all glistening.

“Yes, those are your slutty little holes” Bethany confirmed as she left her phone on the side for Aimee to look at as she reached underneath her removing the clamps.

“Ahhhh…ahhh”, Aimee moaned in mild pain and gratification as the blood returned to her nipples, closing her eyes for a second before looking back, fixated on the picture of her holes and her attention back on her needy pussy.

Bethany moved back to the rear of Aimee, sliding her finger through her dripping slit and began toying with her clit as she dipped her other hand in the bowl of water, bringing it up to her accessible, exposed butt hole.

“Oh, fuck, mmm, god yeah, unngh”, Aimee groans as her pussy gets the attention she has been craving and gets excited at her other hole being caressed with Bethany’s warm, wet, soapy finger.

“Not even a finger, huh?” Bethany interrupts Aimee's audible pleasure as she proceeds to press firmly on her tight opening.

Aimee doesn’t pause, her pussy is so needy she doesn’t even care as she can feel her restrained hips grinding as much as the rope will allow her against Bethany’s fingers. She feels her butt hole open and contract slightly as the pressure from Bethany’s finger edges it’s way in. “Ooooh fuck yeah, mmm”.

With barely a fingertip inside Aimee’s butt, Bethany pulls away her fingers from her clit.

“Nooo, don’t stop again, pleaseeee”, wailed Aimee.

“Don’t stop what, slut?”

Catching her breath, Aimee feels humiliated having to say the words, but her needs overtake her. “Please, don’t stop playing with me”.

“How does it feel having my finger inside you right now, slut?”

At this point Aimee didn’t care, it felt good and she wanted more attention so she could cum. “It feels good”.

“What about when I do this?”. Bethany pushed deeper into Aimee, up to her knuckle.

“Ohhhhh fuuuuuuck”, Aimee shrieked. “Please and my clit, and my clit” she pleaded.

Bethany smiled and once again started teasing Aimee’s enlarged clit as she moved her soapy wet finger in and out of Aimee’s butt hole.

“So you like having your tight little butt hole fucked then, slut?”

“Nnnghhh, yes”, admitted Aimee loudly between breaths as she panted.

“One more question, how many girls have you fucked?”

“None”, responded Aimee fairly adamantly. Whilst a few of the dares she had done with her friends involved some making out and kissing body parts, she had always avoided anything that involved getting too intimate with another girl.

“Have you done anything with a girl”, Bethany asked as she increased the stimulation to Aimee’s throbbing clit.

“I’ve um, kissed, girls”, Aimee panted breathlessly, “and, um kissed, and licked, breasts and nipples, and now having my, pussy and butt, played with.

“Hmm”, Bethany sighed.

“Please, don’t stop now, I’m. So. close. Make me cum. I, really, want to cum”, Aimee pleaded.

Bethany slowed down and stopped all stimulation and walked around to the front of Aimee holding out both her hands in front of her lips.

“Urrrrghhh”, Aimee grunted as the frustration continued focusing on the ache from her pussy, before opening her eyes and seeing Bethany’s fingers in front of her.

Urgh”, Aimee thought to herself, “I know what this means”. She leaned down and eagerly licked both sets of fingers, grimacing at having to taste her own butt. Luckily the soapy water overpowered any other kind of flavour that may have been there, although that wasn’t exactly a pleasant taste.

“Good slut”, Bethany ridiculed as she untied Aimee’s legs from the counter again and removed the towel from underneath her. “On your back slut”.

Aimee obeyed, rolled over onto her back with Bethany’s assistance before being tied spread eagle as before.

Bethany took out her phone and pointed it at Aimee before she resumed her position at the end of the counter, looking directly at Aimee’s wet exposed pussy. She began teasing Aimee’s clit again, this time very slowly to ensure Aimee didn’t climax but it was still teasing enough for her to stay a debauched, needy mess.

“I want to go over some rules”, Bethany explained. “You know about some of them already”, but I want you to repeat them in agreement looking into the camera as you do. Do you understand, slut?”.

Aimee, fearful of the camera but desperate for the attention to her pussy, began grinding against Bethany’s teasing fingers again. “Mmm, yes”.

“From now on you will call me Miss out of respect and your acknowledgement that I have full control of you”.

“Ohhh, mmm, yes, I will call, you Miss, Miss. You have, full control, over me. Mmm.

“You will always be naked inside the apartment, never covering yourself and showing off any part of you I want”.

“Yes, Miss. I, will, be naked always, and show off, anything you want, Miss”.

You get no privacy whatsoever, no doors to be closed.

“Yes, I understand, Miss, I have no privacy. Mmm. Everything will always be seen”.

“You never ever go into my bedroom”.

Aimee held back a little, knowing she had already broken this rule but continued as the stimulation felt too good. “No Miss, I will never, go, in, your room.

Bethany paused. “Have you ever been in my room, slut?”.

“No, Miss”.

Bethany lifts her finger from Aimee’s clit before giving her pussy a soft smack.

“Agggah”, Aimee yelps at the contact and wriggles against her restraints.

“Don’t lie to me you little slut, I closed my door before I left for work and found it open when I got home”.

"I’m sorry Miss, I was looking for some panties when I thought I had locked them away. I didn’t disturb anything or see anything I shouldn’t".

Bethany smacked Aimme’s pussy with each word as she declared;

“Do. Not. Lie. To. Me. Ever”.

Aimee layed there almost in tears as she had no choice but to take the smacks to her sensitive smooth pussy, screaming out loud with each hit.

“I’m so sorry Miss”, Aimee reacted whimpering, “I promise I will never lie to you ever again”.

“Good slut, you better not”. Bethany soothes Aimee’s pussy before teasing her clit again.

“You will keep your dirty little holes smooth at all times for me”.

“Mmm”, the sting from the smacks faded away as the pleasure from her clit took over again. “Yes Miss, I will keep my, holes smooth, for you”.

“You do not masturbate or cum without my permission”.

“Urgh, yes. Nnnghh,” That last rule really made Aimee squirm. “Please, Miss, please go faster, so I can, mmm, cum”.

“No, slut you won’t cum”.

Aimee feels both disappointed and turned on by being told no.

“You are my slave, you belong to me and your holes and body are mine to do anything I want with”.

“Yes, Miss” exclaimed Aimme, focusing on her needy pussy being frustratingly teased. “My, body and, holes, are yours, to do, whatever you want with, I am your, slave”.

“Finally, you will please me sexually however I wish”.

Aimee stopped grinding as she regained her composure at Bethany’s words, knowing what they meant. Aimee knew she could never make herself do that. She couldn’t imagine doing it and the idea turned her off a little.

“Please, Miss. I really don’t think I can do that one”.

Bethany pulled away from Aimee’s pussy and switched her phone off, placing it on the counter.

“Selfish as well as a greedy slut, apparently”, Bethany griped. “It’s all well and good that you get attention to your needy, hungry pussy, but you won’t do the same for me. I am disappointed with you". With that, she stood up straight and walked into her room, closing the door leaving Aimee, naked, exposed, tied and needy.

Aimee felt bad. She knew she wasn’t an awful person, but a wave of guilt fell over her. “I really can’t touch another girl like that, I just can’t, or lick them or do anything. This is why I wanted to do this with a guy, not be forced to do it with a girl”. Her thoughts occupied her for a while. “I suppose, if she really wants it that badly she can force me like she has done so with everything else. I wonder why she hasn’t? Is it because she is genuinely upset? I really don’t want to upset anyone". A tear rolled down her cheek, believing that she had genuinely made Bethany feel rejected.

“Miss?” Aimee quietly murmured from her position.

There was no response from Bethany, still locked away in her room.

Aimee lifted her head and looked at herself, naked, tied down. Her breasts looked so little with the way her arms were tied above her head and her flat tummy leading down to her now smooth pussy which was spread open, covered in glistening juice and aching so badly.

“Please, Miss, please come back”. Aimee pleaded a little louder and waited again but no response.

“Please, Miss, I’m sorry”.

Nothing.

Aimee began to panic a little, feeling neglected and abandoned. She tried wriggling against her restraints but it was no use, she was well secured and there was no getting out of her bind.

At that moment, Bethany’s door swung open and Aimee’s head turned to face her. With a sense of relief and wrongdoing she pouted “I thought you were leaving me here forever, Miss”.

Bethany, still not happy, looked at her tied up flatmate. “I feel hurt, slut. I am upset and I was toying with the idea of sending some of your clips to teach you who is in charge. With any of the other rules I would have, but that one I couldn’t. I want you to want to please me. I’ll untie you, let you pack up your things and let Nick know it didn’t work out and you can leave".

Aimee was taken aback. “Surely she wouldn’t kick me out for that?” she thought as she contemplated what she would do. "This apartment is lovely, it’s great for work and it’s the cheapest thing I could find. Everywhere else is almost double the price. I can’t live with my parents, they are too far away. Urgh if I let her use me like this am I literally whoring myself to keep the tenancy? She does seem pretty genuine and upset though. Urghhhhh”.

“Miss”.

“Yes, slut”.

“Pick up your phone and film me”.

Bethany walked to Aimee’s feet where she had previously been positioned, picked up her phone and hit the record button.

Aimee looked at the camera, red in the cheeks. “I will please you sexually, however you want, Miss”.

Bethany smiled as Aimee uttered the words and stopped recording when she was done.

“Really?” Bethany, asked surprised.

“Yes, Miss”.

“What made you change your mind?”

“I just felt bad, Miss”.

Bethany leant into Aimee, between her legs and kissed her pussy. “I knew you were a good little slut really”.

Aimee shuddered as Bethany’s lips made contact with her pussy and silently gasped.

In view of Aimee, Bethany put her hands under her short dress, slid her fingers into the band of her black thong and pulled them down, letting them fall to her feet before stepping out of them, rolling them up and eased them into Aimee’s wet pussy.

Aimee moaned at the touch on her pussy and the sensation of feeling full before opening her eyes, looking up and seeing Bethany climb up onto the island with her positioning herself directly over Aimee.

“You better do this well slut if you want any chance of cumming”.

Oh god”, Aimee freaked, as she looked at Bethany’s smooth pussy closing in on her as Bethany lowered herself down, squatting onto Aimee’s face.

Aimee’s lips came into contact with her first ever pussy. She immediately noticed how wet Bethany was and it didn’t taste as bad as she was imagining. Aimee used her tongue to lick around Bethany’s lips, before teasing her hole and making her way up to her clit.

She could hear the muffled sounds of moaning as Bethany’s boot covered thighs squeezed against her head blocking her ears slightly as she began flicking her tongue against her hooded clit.

“Faster slut, faster” Bethany demanded as she reached down and twisted Aimee’s sore erect nipples.

“Agghhh”, Aimee yelped in pain as she tried to go faster, flicking her tongue as vigorously as she could.

Bethany’s lower body begins grinding against Aimee’s face, covering her flatmate with her wetness. “Come on slut, lick it good, make me cum nice and hard all over your face”.

Oh god, I hope she comes fast”, Aimee thinks to herself as she flicks her tongue as fast as she can against her gyrating pussy.

Bethany lifts up the front of her dress to her tummy, so she can see her smooth pussy being devoured by Aimee. “Mmm, that’s it slut, ooooh yeah, keep going.

Aimee begins to tire but keeps going, “urgh this is getting nasty” with Bethany’s wetness streaming down her cheeks and chin she attempts to swallow as much as she can to save the sticky feeling on her skin.

“Fuck my hole with your tongue, slut”, Bethany ordered as her hands move up to squeeze her large breasts through her dress.

Aimee does as she is told, wanting Bethany to have a good time but also wanting this to be over as quickly as possible and moves her tongue from circling Bethany’s clit to sliding it inside her wet hole, taking on an even stronger taste of her juice.

“Mmmm, oooh, that’s it slut, keep going”.

Aimee follows the instructions of her blackmailer. Hearing Bethany’s moans of pleasure makes her own pussy ache with need, even if the act itself is so demeaning.

Bethany lifts herself from Aimee’s face ever so slightly, positioning her butt hole above Aimee’s lips. “Lick it and tongue fuck it, slut”.

Aimee freezes, understanding what hole is above her mouth, but she can’t quite bring herself to do it. “Agggghhhhhh”, Aimee screams in agony as she feels a deep thudding pain from her pussy where Bethany has just smacked it hard. Much harder than earlier. Made much worse due to the fact that her own pussy was soaking wet.

The powerful sting rolls through her body like a wave. She attempts to close her legs in reaction but again realises she cant, remembering they are tied open and another smack could be imminent.

“Don’t make me tell you twice you little slut”, she raises her hand again to land another smack against the spread, defenseless pussy tied up in front of her.

“Fuuuuccckkkkk”, Aimee howls as she wriggles in agony before sticking out her tongue and makes contact with Bethany’s tight hole, lapping against it and pressing into it as hard as she can.

“Mmmm, that’s better slut, it wasn’t so hard was it”.

Aimee shakes her head under the dress, both in acknowledgement of the question but also in disbelief that her tongue is creeping slowly inside as the hole contracts around her tongue.

Bethany returns her pussy to Aimee’s tired mouth, grinding against it as Aimee’s tongue tirelessly tries to keep up with her motion.

“Ohhh, yess, mmm, nghhh, yesss” I’m going to cum slut, don’t you dare stop”.

Thank god”, thinks Aimee as she pushes her tongue to stay at the same speed, flicking it painfully against the now swollen clit to finish the job.

Bethany’s body tenses up, her back arches, her thighs squeeze against Aimee’s head and she grabs Aimee’s smaller tits and squeezes hard as she climaxes all over Aimee’s face.

Bethany stays in situ for a few moments before regaining her breath and lowering herself off the counter.

Aimee lays still, covered in her flatmates pussy juice, unable to feel her tongue. She tries to catch her breath when she feels Bethany reach in between her legs and pull out the thong from her pussy.

“What a fucking mess you made of these slut. Clean them”.

With those words, the thong was forced into Aimee’s mouth, making her taste her own wetness mixed with the residue of Bethany’s.

Bethany returned to her original position, at Aimee’s feet, feeling flushed and content and began fingering Aimee’s pussy.

“My, my, someone is absolutely drenched and what a mess your slutty pussy has made of the counter”.

Aimee’s face burned hearing about the mess on the counter but let out a satisfied groan as at last her needy pulsating pussy was getting some attention.

Bethany moved her other hand to tease Aimee’s clit once again.

“Ghlease chn I chm, Mihh”, Aimee pleads trying to speak, muffled through the thong.

“What’s that slut? Did you say something?” Bethany speeds up her fingers, both inside Aimee’s soaking wet pussy and the ones rubbing her hard, swollen clit.

“Phor phuk hache, I renna needa chm, ghlease, ghlease”.

“I really can’t understand you slut, what with the thong and all this slouching from your filthy pussy.

Aimee looks at Bethany in desperation, “ghlease, ghlease, Mihh.

Bethany giggles and stops stimulation and teases the thong from Aimee’s mouth.

Aimme catches her breath before speaking. “Thank you Miss, please, I really need to cum I really need it please”.

Bethany goes back to fingering Aimee’s pussy and teasing her clit. “You don’t sound very desperate, slut”.

“Please, Miss, I am so desperate. I really need to cum so badly, my clit has been teased all day with the jeans and by you and then making you cum, Miss, it’s made me so desperate and needy and I need to cum, please, please, be nice and let your slave cum”.

Bethany speeds up her fingers again. “Look at you. Tied up, naked, covered in another girls cum, no hair on your pussy or butt hole, admitting to enjoying being fucked in the butt, begging for an orgasm. I think you’re the biggest slut around, don’t you?”.

“Ooooh, nghh, mmmm. Yes I’m a slut, I’m your filthy fucking slutty slave, for you to use, however you want, please let, me, cum, Miss, please, I’m begging, I need it so badly.

Bethany doesn’t let up and continues stimulating Aimee. “There’s a good slut, yes you may cum for me, but you better tell me when you’re cumming and show me some gratitude”.

“Oh, my, god, thank you so, so, much, for letting me, cum for you Miss”. Aimee doesn’t care how she looks or sounds at this point, she just needed to hear those words, She desperately needed release. “Ooooh, nnnggghhhhh, I’m cumming, I’m cumming”.

Aimee takes in one last deep breath. Her body tenses up, her toes curl, and her body wriggles, arching and fights against all the restraints as she enjoys her pent up orgasm, the most intense one she has ever felt, before collapsing in a wet, shaky mess on the kitchen counter.

“What a good little slut you are”, Bethany comments as she removes Aimee’s restraints. “Look at the mess you made”.

Aimee pulls herself up lethargically before looking at the puddle in the middle of the island counter.

“Clean it up with your tongue, slut”.

Aimee gets on all fours and begins lapping up the pool of her pussy juice, humiliated by the act and having her holes on display yet again.

“There’s a good slut”.

Once done, both girls go and have a shower to clean up, grab some food and sit on the sofa watching TV for the rest of the evening. Aimee stays naked as always with Bethany occasionally teasing her newly acquired slaves pussy to keep her a horny, obedient slut.
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to DeepInnerFreak for this post: