View Single Post
Old 05-20-2023, 06:35 AM   #13
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litilicious View Post
Okay. From the read, it seems like I'm going to start feeling desperate over some time now.
*laughing hard here*
WELCOME to GetDare young lass! I think you're quite bold and I like it

Let me add to your rules:
- Each time you sit for GetDare you will wear a crotch rope, either one with a knot on your clitoris, or one which parts and press tight on your labia.
- You will also bind your ankles to your chair or desk legs, so to keep you spread, and your position on your sit less comfortable.
- You should drink at least one full glass before binding yourself and you'll have to hold till you've finished browsing. Keep drinking during your session with us.
- Since you like it, dress up this way: white socks, micro-skirt, tube top/cup-less bra, or equivalent. Do your hair in highly set pigtails on your sides, if you have an hairband with cat/fox ears, wear it.
Note that I don't ask for make-up nor nail polish for it consumes time to do, yet, it's at your discretion if you want to look pretty for us.
No panties ofc.

I hope you'll enjoy this. >=D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litilicious View Post

I am also looking for some other rules apart from that if any getDarer(s) take a fancy on me.
I don't understand your line here. do you mean that you want rules for when you're not browsing GetDare? for your Daily life? Could you be more specific please?

Have fun!

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote