Thread: Fiction: Lexi's Fate
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2023, 01:34 AM   #38
Onherknees

Chapter 31

Lexi wakes up with a dry mouth and aching muscles. She stretches her crumpled limbs and it feels good to feel the freedom of movement. Her back and butt both hurt as she grazes it against the bedsheets reminded her of her ordeal. Flashbacks come to her from the final few hours of her dungeon hell when the Master had put her through a predicament situation where she would be whipped until she begged to be anally abused and then would be fucked until she begged to be whipped again.

She’s in a bedroom she doesn’t recognise, plain magnolia paint and very little decor. Carefully she climbs out of bed, trying to avoid any sort of contact with her back or buttocks. Even moving makes her sore body hurt. She’s naked but there’s a robe hanging on a hook of the door which she carefully drapes around herself and opens the door. Across the hallway is a bathroom which she enters desperate to pee. After going to the toilet Lexi looks at herself in a full length mirror. Frightened by what she is going to see she takes off the robe and turns around.

Lexi is shocked as she sees her reflection. Every inch of her ass is bruised purple and red blotches and stripes across the bruising. Her back is a cross cross of red welts with an undercoat of bruising. Her whole back and butt is a mess, beaten to a pulp. Putting on the robe she tentatively descends the stairs.

“You’re awake!” yells Hayley when she sees Lexi.

Lexi goes and sits down gently on the soft cushions of the sofa.

“Coffee?” Hayley offers much to Lexi’s surprise.

Lexi offers a little smile and nods.

Hayley pours Lexi her drink and sits in the armchair near her.

“I’m so so sorry Lexi, I had no idea he was going to do what he did to you.”

Lexi is first of all shocked to hear her name used by Hayley. She had always only been ‘slut’ to her and here she is talking to her like a human. For reasons that escape Lexi she feels a rush of pleasure in the simplicity of hearing her name from Hayley’s lips.

“He said you knew Mistress. You told him I was a painslut who loved extreme pain and wanted her begging to be ignored.”

Hayley’s brow wrinkles “No, I promise, I never said anything like that.”

“I wish I could believe that Mistress I really do,” Lexi feels her eyes filling with tears.

Hayley opens her phone and sits beside Lexi.

“Look, here is our conversation,” says Hayley as she hands her phone to Lexi.

“What’s this?” Lexi hands the phone back to Hayley pointing at the screen.

Hayley reads out loud, “She loves extreme pain, she’ll beg but wants to be ignored. As much pain as you can give her the more she’ll get off on it.”

The colour drains from Hayley’s face.

“I never sent this. What the fuck, this conversation isn’t what I had with him!”

Hayley scrolls down the chat shocked and devastated by what has been said as though it was her.

“Someone has hacked my phone or taken it while I wasn’t looking. I promise you this isn’t me Lexi!”

Despite everything, despite all the cruelties Hayley has subjected her to Lexi actually believes her. Why she can’t quite explain but she suddenly trusts her Mistress. She not only trusts her but wants her. The one thing that kept Lexi going during her hell in the basement was the desire to return to her Mistress. She can’t understand when it happened or why but during her ordeal she had felt an overwhelming realisation hit her, she loved belonging to her Mistress.

“I believe you Mistress,”

Lexi moves towards Hayley and kisses her and Lexi’s heart almost bursts when she feels Hayley return her loving kiss. Lexi can’t help herself, she feels herself lowering herself to the ground and on her knees she lifts Hayleys skirt and buries her face in her pussy. Lexi’s tongue begins to work on Hayley’s clit. Hearing Hayley’s moans of pleasure make Lexi’s heart leap with joy and as Hayley orgasms Lexi feels the greatest sense of pride and honour she has ever felt.

On her knees Lexi looks up at her Mistress with true love in her eyes.

“I’m your submissive Mistress. Your slave. I offer myself willingly to you and will do anything for you my Mistress.”

Hayley looks down at her beautiful young victim who she has treated with such disrespect but was still here, offering herself at her feet. In that moment Hayley’s heart softened even further towards this gorgeous girl who had suffered so much for her and yet here she was offering more.

“Are you sure about this?” Hayley asks.

“I’m yours Mistress.”

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote