Thread: Fiction: Lexi's Fate
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2023, 06:49 AM   #35
Onherknees

Chapter 28

The Master and Carol take turns on Lexi’s ass for nearly two full hours. Lexi is unable to stand when she is finally released from her shackles. She remains limp and broken on the floor. They leave her, laying there in her own world of torment as they both return upstairs leaving Lexi alone in the basement. The lights go out and Lexi breathes a sigh of relief that this must be night time and she could finally rest and let sleep take her away from this torment.

Lexi begins to sob quietly. Even when she found herself under the controlling heel of Hayley and her gang Lexi never dreamt she would find herself here. Hayley was cruel but nothing she had been put through up to this point was comparable to having multiple cane broken on her ass and a giant cock up her virgin hole for what seemed like an eternity. To describe her ass as sore would be an insult to this level of pain, Lexi feels completely broken.

What time is it? There’s no way Lexi could know. Hayley would be returning for her at 8am, please God let morning come quickly. Lexi never thought she’d see the day when she was considering Hayley’s arrival as her saviour! Lexi lays in a crumpled heap contemplating her new life. She hated her blackmailers and wanted nothing more than to be rid of them - most of the time. Ninety percent of the time Lexi cursed the day the sent the material that got her in this predicament but there were moments, moments where something else took over inside of her - arousal. Despite the humiliation and abuse she had suffered Lexi had discovered a side to herself where she felt aroused at being treated this way. Lexi’s mind wanders to the ‘bukkake night’, servicing Hayley underneath her skirt and the pizza delivery man. No matter how she has tried to deny it, excitement had been an undercurrent through them all.

This is different. This is pain and suffering on a whole new level where this dreadful Master clearly has no concern for her well being whatsoever. Please come and get me Hayley, please.

As these thoughts permeate Lexi’s mind she mercifully drifts off to sleep.

—---------------------

SLAM!

Lexi moans as she wakes up to the sound of a slamming door. She feels so tired and exhausted but the moment she rouses she can still feel the soreness from the cane strokes and the anal fucking. The light flickers to life and she groggily lifts her head to see both the Master and his wife making their way down the steps.

“Wakey Wakey little painslut,” he taunts as he approaches and takes a handful of Lexi’s hair and pulls her roughly to her feet. You’ve had your rest, 30 minutes should be enough for a painslut like you eh?”

“Please Master, please take it easy,” begs Lexi as she’s shoved hard against a wooden cross in the corner of the room. Her wrists are placed in shackles and then her ankles the same positioning Lexi in a cross position, arms high and legs spread wide.

“Carol, reattach your cock.”

His wife begins strapping herself into the large strap on phallus once again.

“No Master, please I’m begging you no more,” Lexi pleads like her life depends on it.

“You came here to have your ass fucked didn’t you?” He asks.

“Yes Master but it’s too much, I’m way too sore,” pleads Lexi.

He laughs.

“Too much? I think I can be the judge of what’s too much and for a painslut like you I’d say we’re just getting started,” he turns to his wife, “Darling, pass me the horse whip.”

Lexi glances over her shoulder as she hears him swishing the whip back and forth. She is visibly shaken, trembling in her bonds as she softly whimpers her pleas for mercy, a mercy that she knows will never come. The first slash of the whip striked Lexi between her shoulder blades causing her to arch her back and pull at her bonds. The Master steps beside Lexi moving his face inches from hers and speak menacingly to her.

“You are bought and paid for. I decide when you’ve had enough, not you. Well, you asked me not to fuck your ass anymore and you’ve got your wish. I’m going to use this whip and I won’t stop. I won’t stop for two whole hours of non stop whipping. When I tire my wife will take over. There’s only one way you can stop this, just one way.”

Lexi is sobbing pitifully tears running down her face.

“How Master, how can I stop it?”

“Simple,” he says smiling. “You beg us to fuck your ass some more!”

Lexi is crying in desperation as he takes a few steps back. He fires another strike against Lexi’s soft skin with a smile.

“Let’s see how long it is until you’re desperate for your ass filling slut!”

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Onherknees for this post: