Thread: Fiction: The Apartment
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2023, 01:48 AM   #8
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Apartment - Chapter Six

The Apartment

Chapter Six

Aimee scanned her fob at the building’s entrance, opened the door and walked in. Her first day was great, but it felt long. As well as having to negotiate the London commute across town, she had countless numbers of new colleagues names and processes to remember. On top of this, the continuous stimulation to her clit from the seam in her jeans was beginning to take its toll. She made it to the top of the stairs and walked along the hallway to the front door of the apartment she shared with her new flatmate and blackmailer, Bethany.

“Hey Aimee”, shouted Bethany, who was in her bedroom, as Aimee walked in the door and closed it behind her.

“Hey”, how are you?

“I’m good thanks, work was good”, Bethany responded as she made her way from her room to the sofa in the living area. “Come and tell me all about your first day”.

Aimee was desperate to get out of her jeans and was about to undress as the rule expected, but she noticed a huge difference that made her pause and hesitate.

Bethany looked across to the front door where her returning flatmate stood, as she took her usual place on the sofa. “What’s wrong, Aimee?”

Aimee stood still, looking between Bethany and the glass wall windows.

“Um, do the blinds need to be open?”

“Of course. It’s still daylight out”. Bethany answered dismissively. “What’s the point of having such a large window if you’re not going to enjoy the benefits of all this wonderful natural sunlight”?

“But the people opposite will be able to see me”.

Bethany looked out of the huge window that encompassed most of the wall of the living area. “Aimee, who owns your body?” Bethany continued looking out of the window, not looking at Aimee at all.

“You do”, Aimee answered despondently, bowing her head towards the floor.

“And would you rather the people opposite see you, or someone on your contact list?”

This was a question that Aimee never wanted to have to answer for real.

Honestly, neither”, she thought to herself but stayed silent, hoping she wasn’t going to be forced to choose.

“Come here”, ordered Bethany, clicking her fingers pointing to her left side”, as she stood up from the sofa with her back to Aimee facing the window.

Aimee sluggishly made her way over, taking small steps to minimise the stimulation before standing next to Bethany.

“Look out of the window Aimee, what do you see?”.

Aimee looked through the glass and answered promptly. “I can see a tall building directly opposite us. To the left I can see three slightly smaller buildings staggered away from us and to the right I can see a fair bit of the London skyline with some even smaller buildings at ninety degrees also staggered away from us. Below us I can just about see the hoardings of a construction site”.

“Now tell me what one single person is doing in any one of those buildings”

Aimee searched her view, scanning the nearby buildings.

“I can’t see anyone in the buildings”.

“So if you can’t see them, what makes you so confident they can see you?”

Aimee understood the point Bethany was making. Now looking at the situation, it was quite unlikely that anyone could see into the apartment unless they were using binoculars.

“I’m sorry” said Aimee. “I was just scared when I saw the blinds open”.

“Now, go and follow your rule as I want and come straight back here”.

Aimee walked back over to the front door and opened the chest. She took out the padlock that was inside and took off her trainers and socks so she could remove the jeans that had been so troublesome all day. As she peeled the jeans away from her skin, there was a clear gooey wet patch surrounding the seam and a string of juice was visible from the jeans up to her pussy. She placed the items in the trunk quickly while Bethany was still focused on the window before lifting her top over her head. She unclipped her bra and locked everything away, knowing she once again had no access to clothes and her nakedness was now in the hands of her flatmate, once again.

“I really am sorry” Aimee sheepishly announced as she made her way over to Bethany’s side, feeling slightly more comfortable without her jeans that had continually teased her all day. As she reached Bethany, she became more aware of her situation. Standing naked, she felt embarrassed being around her flatmate and now in front of a huge uncovered window.

“Sorry isn’t good enough Aimee”, Bethany scolded. “Now go sit on one of the armchairs”.

Aimee complied and sat down in the armchair she had sat in yesterday,

Bethany sat back down on the couch opposite looking at Aimee and her naked body.

“Put each leg over an arm of the chair and use your hands to spread your pussy”

Aimee was shocked, she was still uncomfortable being naked around another girl all the time, let alone showing her most intimate parts like this.

“Now, Aimee”, Bethany ordered, becoming impatient.

Aimee complied, knowing she really couldn’t annoy Bethany any more than she already had and she couldn’t face the consequences of having someone she knew see her naked next to a stranger or even worse, peeing with her legs open so wide. She slowly put each leg over the arms of the chair which spread her legs wide before reaching between her thighs and pulling her lips away from each other.

“Oh my god, Aimee. What the hell have you done? You absolutely butchered that, what a shambles”.

Oh no”, Aimee thought as she looked down at her pussy, completely forgetting about this morning’s attempt at shaving. “It looks even worse at this angle and in the daylight, there is so much I missed, it really does look like such a mess”. Before looking up, Aimee also realised how soaking wet she was, the lack of hair made it far more visible and her clit was swollen, hard and pushing to escape out of its little hood.

Aimee, composed herself. “I’ve never really done it before and I didn’t exactly have much time” Aimee answered in an attempt to defend herself as she sat there looking down at her spread pussy that she was showing off to her flatmate.

“So it’s my fault, is that what you are saying, Aimee?”

“No, no, not at all”. Aimee didn’t want to antagonise Bethany any more than she clearly had. “It’s my fault for not doing it properly”.

“Well as horrific as it is looking at it, you’ll stay in that position while we chat. It’s important that you learn that I can see whatever I want to see, whenever I want to see it, regardless of the environment in the apartment”.

Aimee nodded and simply said “yes”.

The pair sat there for a while discussing Aimee’s first day at work. At times she even forgot the exposed position she was in, excited about telling Bethany all about her day. The conversation moved to her outfit for the day and how she was pleased with what Bethany had chosen for her but brought up the subject of her panties.

“And, well, I must have not realised and locked my panties in the chest”, Aimee continued after speaking about the more mundane elements of her day." The seam in the jeans was um, teasing me all day, which was really distracting”.

Bethany smiled, “what made you think I just didn’t provide them?"

That hadn’t even crossed Aimee’s mind, that it was done purposefully. “Oh, did you not give me any?”

Bethany giggled, “nope, I wanted you to come back to me nice and horny, knowing what a seam in a pair of jeans does and it seems like it worked”.

Aimee’s face heated up as Bethany had clearly noticed her clit pushing out as well as her wetness.

“Okay Aimee, that’s enough chatting, get up on the kitchen island for me so I can sort you out and have some fun with you.

“Huh”, Aimee asked herself a little bewildered but didn’t question Bethany, she was just thankful to not have to sit in such an exposing position.

She removed her hands from her pussy and lifted her legs down and stood up before walking over to the island. “I’m so confused, you want me to get on top?” Aimee asked to check she understood.

“Yep, climb up, I’ll be back in a minute.

Aimee put the small of her back against the counter, placed her hands on the top and pushed herself onto the island so she was sat with her legs dangling off the end.

“Ooof”, Aimee exclaimed as she told herself the surface felt cold on her butt.

After a minute or two Bethany returned. She was carrying a bowl which looked like it had soapy water in, a razor, a towel and some rope. Aimee’s attention however was quickly drawn away from the items Bethany was carrying to what she was wearing. She had on a very short PVC sleeveless mini dress with long black high heel boots up to her thighs. The dress only just covered Bethany's butt and it was obvious she wasn’t wearing a bra showing off the outline of her huge breasts. She was also sporting a black leather studded masquerade which covered the top half of her face, allowing her to see through some very cute, fox eye shaped holes.

“Oh hell, what are you wearing?” Aimee asked, almost trying to no laugh.

“I like to dress up a little when I’m playing with my slaves”.

“Slave?”, Aimee questioned, “I don’t think I am your slave”.

Bethany smiled insincerely “Let’s see, shall we”. Now lay down with your legs spread and your arms stretched out above your head”.

Aimee compiled, more out of interest and intrigue of what was going on than anything else. Once in situ, Bethany bound Aimee’s hands together before securing her hands to the island with another length of rope. “Try and get free”, Bethany toyingly commanded.

Aimee wriggled her hands and arms but it was no use, she was unable to get free.

“Good, now I need good access to your mess of a pussy”.

Aimee blushed at the words as Bethany began tying her shins to her thighs then her thighs to the counter. After a few moments, Bethany stood back and admired her handy work.

Aimee was naked, her arms stretched above her head, wrists tied together and anchored to the kitchen island she layed on. Her shins tied to her thighs which in turn were secured to the island meaning her legs were spread wide and her pussy open and on show.

Aimee felt so vulnerable. This was so much more exposing than just simply being naked. She was now tied down, unable to get away. Her nipples were rock hard and her spread exposed pussy ached badly for attention from seeing the position she was in and additionally the torment from the jeans all day.

“Butt up”, Bethany ordered. Aimee complied and she took the folded towel and slid it underneath Aimee before placing the bowl of soapy water next to her hip. She began, wetting Aimee’s pussy before applying some shaving cream.

“So I’m going to ask you some questions, Aimee and you will answer every single question honestly” stated Bethany as she prepared Aimee’s pussy.

“Okay”, Aimee responded breathily as she enjoyed the attention her pussy was getting but also felt humiliated that another girl was going to shave her pussy.

Bethany took the razor in her hand and started to gently correct the mess in between Aimee’s legs.

“How many people have seen you naked?”

Aimee was taken by surprise at this question. She quickly thought back over her life counting the people who have seen her. “Um, including my parents when I was little, my sister, some friends at uni, a couple of other boys, you and um, the delivery guy, I’d guess fifteen to twenty people”. Aimee wasn't sure if this was a normal number at her age, whether it was a lot or not very many at all.

“That’s quite a few people”, Bethany responded as she worked the razor around Aimee’s soft folds. “How many boys have you sucked and how many have you fucked?”.

“Oh gosh, um”, Aimee calculated for a second, “I, um sucked and fucked two guys at uni and then I also sucked all the guys in my circle of friends when we played games. So I guess, six guys”.

“You’ve fucked six guys?” Bethany said surprisingly as she continued with the razor.

“No”, Aimee quickly corrected Bethany. I only fucked two, but I sucked eight, six friends as part of dares and then the two guys I fucked I also sucked”.

“You mean to say you have had eight cocks in that filthy little mouth of yours and two cocks in this tight wet pussy”, Bethany confirmed as she slid two fingers inside Aimee’s now smooth wet hole.

“Oh fuck, nghhh”, Aimee moaned as Bethany penetrated her needy pussy. “Yes”.

“And were the boys you fucked your boyfriends?”.

“No, not really,” Aimee’s breaths now become irregular, “they were, just guys, who wanted to do, some kink”.

“Quite the little slut aren’t you?”.

Aimee paused for a second as Bethany uttered those words. “I’ve never been called a slut before, I don’t know how I feel about that”, she thought to herself, staying quiet for now as Bethany caressed her g-spot.

Bethany moves her fingers to Aimee’s very prominent clit sticking out of its hood. “Aren’t you!” Bethany repeated sharply.

Aimee groaned with pleasure as her swollen, throbbing clit was toyed with. She didn’t really like the word but she needed more of what Bethany was doing to her.

Bethany pursues her teasing as she repeats the information. “Your filthy little mouth has slobbered over eight cocks and your greedy pussy has been fucked by guys that werent even your boyfriends”.

“Ohhh fuuuuccck”, Aimee tries to catch her breath as she moaned at Bethany’s touch and let the words sink in. “The way, you said it. makes it sound, worse. Than it was. Aimee, now having difficulty talking as the stimulation becomes intense.

“Say it”, admit it, you’re a filthy little slut”.

Aimee stays quiet, not being able to associate herself with that word.

“Noooo, please don’t stop, please!” Aimee cries as Bethany pulls her fingers away, before feeling a tugging at her thighs as Bathany undoes her leg restraints.

“Please don’t untie me, I was enjoying it”, pleads Aimee, now totally focused on her aching pussy.

“You should hear yourself, begging for another girl to touch your pussy, and you don’t think you’re a slut”.

Aimee registers what she was saying, how her body and her desperation have taken over. Just twenty four hours ago she was a respectable young girl, ready for her first day of her new career that she had worked so hard for. Now, in such a short time, she’s tied naked, pubic hair removed, begging to be touched by another girl. Wanting to be used more than anything she’s ever wanted.

“Don’t worry slut. I’m not finished with you yet. Turn over”

Aimee in a horny, docile and obedient state turns over before Bethany manoeuvres her bound legs forward, her knees to her chest. With her hands still in place in front; her shins still tied to her thighs but underneath her, Bethany secures her naked flatmate back to the island. Aimee, now in a doggy position, both her holes exposed, spread and sticking up in the air.

“Oh fuck”, Aimee thinks to herself as all imaginable things go through her mind before feeling the warm soapy water being covered over her tight virgin butt hole.

DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to DeepInnerFreak for this post: