View Single Post
Old 05-15-2023, 10:15 PM   #11
OhMyGosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReallyMadHermit View Post
I see a lot of questions about the results, what about the process? What makes a good pussy pump good? What positions work best when pumping? How do you know how much to pump? How long should you leave the pump on for?

Also--as a bonus--do you have experience pumping other parts of the body, and could you discuss those a little bit as well?
1) A good pussy pump in my opinion is one, that is matching with the shape of your pussy. There are several different shapes and sizes and each one is specialized on pumping a different part of your pussy. For example, I have pretty large and protruding inner labia. If I would pump them using just the regular standard cup shaped pump, I wouldn't be able to achieve as good results as I do with my tube shaped pussy pump instead. And of course it should not leak any air while pumping and should be padded so the pump doesn't get pressed agaisnt your skin too harshly.

2) To me it works best, when I'm just sitting on a chair or laying on my back on my bed with legs spread wide. I have also tried doggy position, but needed to be a bit careful then. The first minutes are the crucial ones, after them the suction will be so strong that the pump stays on no matter which position you're assuming.

3) I have been give some proper instructions on a different website that mainly deals with pussy pumping as a main topic. It was good to learn from others online who were more experienced than me back then and who were also willing to share some hints and tricks. And trust me, you can tell when you have been pumping enough. I'm usually pumping in intervals, so that means 2 or 3 times in between 15 up to 25 minutes each time, with a short break in between each repetition. Sometimes it's enough after 2x15 minutes, sometimes I need more. It's a bit different each time I try it.

4) There are some more experienced pussy pumpers who leave the pump on for at least one hour nonstop. But you need some really proper preparations and the right pumping technique for that, otherwise you might cause some painful bruises. That's why I told you earlier, I am pumping in intervals instead.

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

My favorite hidden public dares for female submissives:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424361
OhMyGosh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to OhMyGosh for this post: