View Single Post
Old 05-15-2023, 05:01 AM   #4
OhMyGosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by jml3030 View Post
How long do the effects last? Are you very sore afterward?
It depends on how much pressure you were applying earlier on and over which period of time. But usually the main part of the visual big swollen result (like 80% of it) shrinks back down to normal size within the first 1-2 hours after pumping. Until everything looks completely normal again, it might take between two and six additional hours, depending on how wild you went. But usually it's completely gone the next day.

And sore isn't exactly the word I would use for in this context. Pumping doesn't make me sore at all. I mean, does getting a boner make you sore? Pussy pumping is all about bloow flow regulation, there are some erectile tissues not only in a penis' shaft, but also inside a woman's labia. And the more well perfused this area becomes, the more swollen it gets. When using a bit too much pressure (which is something you should avoid), it can hurt a bit and after pumping everything ends up way more sensitive due to the increased nerve endings' sensitivity. But it does not really get sore.

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

My favorite hidden public dares for female submissives:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424361
OhMyGosh is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to OhMyGosh for this post: