View Single Post
Old 05-11-2023, 06:57 AM   #1
Tian110

Default Number of hell! Diaper Edition

Hello.

I hope this is a complete new dare. It is quite simple.

You post a number you like to risk!
The person after you splits your number in hours you will be trapped in diaper and the number of diapers within your limits. The person after you can always check you and can also send you in a kik check!

For example: You say 10.
The person after you splits your number in hours and diapers: 6 hours & 4 diapers! So you will be trapped 6 hours and you will have wear 4 diapers. So the sum of your numbers is 10.

Other example: You say 21.
The person after you splits your number in hours and diapers: 20 hours & 1 diaper! So you will be trapped 20 hours in 1 diaper! So the sum of your numbers is 21.

Specials:

You can limit the number of diapers in telling your number and limit: 20 (max. 3 Diapers).

If you give the person after you an odd number, you will have to ask the person below for changing. The person gives you the permission! If you give the person after you an even number: you can change whenever you want!

Have fun with this!

Allways open for checks: chastity & diapers.
Personal dare: if you send me a kik DM with "Hell ya, get locked in diapers or chastity" I will lock as fast as possible.

Likes: orgasmcontrol, picproof, checks, diaper, wetting, bondage, chastity,...

Limits: scat, drinking, soaping, full public, illegal, damage, permanent, family, friends, face, some kinds of public humiliation, edge

Ask for my toys for your fun...

Kik TianXXL
Tian110 is offline   Reply With Quote