Thread: Fiction: Lexi's Fate
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2023, 05:57 AM   #13
Onherknees

Chapter 12

Lexi panics and struggles to get away but a laughing Tasha pushes her face down into the floor even harder.

“Fuck her ass Jordan,” encourages Tasha.

The others are laughing at Lexi as she struggles to free herself. Ben starts a slow clap and chants and everyone else joins in “Fuck her ass, Fuck her ass, Fuck her ass.”

The chants goes on as Lexi feels Jordan’s cock nudging at her back entrance. Hayley walks over and hands Jordan a condom and a bottle of lube.

“Say thank you for the lube slut,” commands Hayley.

Through gritted teeth Lexi says “Thank you”

Jordan grips Lexi’s hips firmly and as he starts trying to force his cock into the tight entrance of Lexi’s virgin ass. He pushes hard but can’t breach the opening.

“Fuck she’s too tight,” complains Jordan.

“Use more lube,” suggests Tasha.

Tasha squirts lube down the crack of Lexi’s ass and Jordan starts to rub it all over her tight little hole before squeezing his middle finger in. Lexi gasps at the feel of his finger parting her making Tasha laugh at her reaction.

“The slut can’t even take a finger up her butt without moaning,” laughs Tasha.

Jordan starts to push his cock into her ass again, trying to get past the opening. Lexi squeals loudly as she feel her hole parting. Jordan groans as nothing but the tip of his cock forces itself inside.

“Relax bitch it’s too tight,” admonishes Jordan at the same time as he slaps Lexi’s butt with a firm swat with the palm of his hand.

He keeps pushing despite Lexi now crying out that she can’t take anymore. He only has about 2 of his 6 inches buried into the girl’s tightest of holes but you’d think she had a baseball bat up her ass with the way she’s struggling and squealing.

“Fuck it!” shouts Jordan as he pulls out in frustration at not being able to fuck her properly.

Angrily he grabs Lexi’s hair and rams his cock forcefully into her mouth. Lexi tries to pull away, she can taste her own ass and it sends a shiver of repulsion through her. Jordan shoves his cock in her mouth quickly and deeply making Lexi choke and her eyes stream. Jordan cums with a frustrated cry, holding her head down deep until Lexi is desperate for air.

Hayley opens a shoebox that has been sitting on the dining table and takes out a butt plug.

“You need training slut,” she says as she bends down and quickly thrusts the small plug into Lexi’s ass.

Lexi looks up at Hayley with tear filled eyes.

“Remind the slut what rule number 4 is Tasha,” says Hayley.

“Any cum must be swallowed.”

“That’s right,” confirms Hayley. “Take off the condom Jordan”

Hayley takes the condom and approaches Lexi with it. Everyone is laughing as Hayley moves the base of the condom towards Lexi’s mouth. Jess is cringing and screwing up her face in disgust but it doesn’t prevent her laughing that Lexi is actually going to be made to drink the cum out of the condom. Tasha tilts Lexi’s head back as Hayley puts the end of the condom in the kneeling girl’s mouth and starts to squeeze the contents out.

“On my God, that’s gross.” giggles Jess.

Lexi screws up her face as she obediently swallows it all down. She heaves as though about to be sick but manages to keep it down.

“Who’s next?” Tasha says excitedly.

Both Ben and Ollie come forward, both already with their cocks out stroking them. Lexi lifts herself up on her knees to suck Ben’s first but soon Ollie drags her head onto his cock. This goes on and on, each of them taking it in turns to enjoy Lexi’s mouth. At least they both let Lexi control her own pace, using her own inexperienced oral skills to try and please them. Ben is the first to cum, firing it directly into Lexi’s mouth, hitting the back of her throat as he moans and puts his hand on the top of her head as his climax subsides. Lexi swallows and then goes back to work on Ollie hoping to get this over with as quickly as she can. Tasha whispers something into Ollie’s ear.

“Urgh I can’t do that,” protests Ollie.

“Come on, do it,” cajoles Tasha

“Shit remind me never to piss you off Tash,” says Ollie as he pulls his cock out of Lexi’s mouth and turns to where Tasha is returning with a slice of pizza.

Lexi watches in horror as she realises immediately what they are planning.

“No please don’t, just do it in my mouth please.” Lexi stuns herself as she realises she is on her knees surrounded by her peers begging Ollie to cum in her mouth.

“Fucking shameless slut,” says Tasha scathingly.

“You’re begging for cum already, that’s great slut.” Hayley adds.

Ollie groans as a stream of cum starts to drop from his cock, dribbling onto the pizza slice. He drains it, getting every drop out and even wipes his cock along the crust.

Jess looks at the slice of pizza with disgust “oh fuck, that makes me want to vom!”

Tasha takes it over to Lexi but before handing it to her drops a long stream of saliva from her mouth onto it to add a blob of spit to the cum pizza.

Lexi holds it in her hand looking at it. She can’t bring herself to put it in her mouth.

“EAT IT!” demands Hayley as she marches over to Lexi and slaps her hard across the face.

Reeling from the shock Lexi tentatively moves it to her lips and takes a bite. As they watch her, Lexi slowly eats the pizza trying not to throw up, all the while she can’t help but notice the look of sadistic satisfaction in Tasha’s eyes and the joyous amusement of everyone else.

Hayley lifts Lexi to her feet at last, Lexi’s knees feel stiff as she shakes some life back into her legs

“Get dressed and fuck off slut. Leave the plug in until you get home and I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote