Thread: Fiction: Lexi's Fate
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2023, 01:31 PM   #10
Onherknees

Chapter 10

Lexi arrives home and immediately goes to her bathroom and strips off the ridiculous outfit she has had to wear all day. Then with great relief she finally removes the vibrator. Lexi pops the vibe on the side of her sink and goes back into her bedroom, collapsing onto her bed. Lexi is shocked at how exhausted she is, she never knew how constant arousal and fear could have such a tiring effect. Naked on top of the covers she raises her arms above her head and stretches before rolling onto her front and closing her eyes.

Lexi starts to doze, not properly asleep but halfway between the waking world and a dream as she starts to reflect on the last 24 hours. Was it really only 24 hours? It seems like she’s been tormented for weeks but realises it was only yesterday evening that this whole thing began. Thinking about the previous night Lexi is shocked to find her pussy getting wet and her hand beginning to trace its way down her body towards her aching clit as she pictures herself on her knees surrounded by her six abusers. As her fingertip touches her clit she gasps such is the sensation. She has a momentary doubt about defying Hayley’s rule of no cumming but there’s no way she can find out so Hayley begins rubbing slowly, taking herself towards her long awaiting orgasm - but then her phone rings.

Lexi looks across and sees Hayley’s name on her screen breaking the moment and sending that newly familiar sense of dread through her that Hayley instils in her. Lexi answers the call.

“Get your hands off your slutty little pussy you disgusting tramp. How dare you defy my rules! You know what that means don’t you?”

Lexi is both confused and terrified at Hayley's veiled threat to release the pictures.

“I…I…I’m sorry, what did I do?” Lexi asks, unsure how she could possibly have known about her touching herself.

“You tell me slut. Admit what you’ve done and you might just avoid further punishment than what you’ve already earned yourself.”

Lexi internally debates whether to come clean or not. Was this a bluff or did she really know.

“I haven’t done anything wrong Hayley, I don’t know what you mean?”

“You’re being filmed bitch. While you were in the bathroom this morning getting dressed I had Jess install cameras all over your room. I have cameras placed in all kind of places that you might think are private so if you ever even consider touching yourself like that ever again I’ll know about it and there will be life ruining consequences, do we understand each other!”

Lexi’s heart is racing. Hayley terrifies her and having made her this angry Lexi is beside herself.

“I’m sorry, I’m really sorry, I won’t do it again I promise.”

“No, you won’t. Trust me, I’m going to make sure of that!”

The call ends leaving Lexi shaken and shocked. She’ll make sure she won’t touch herself again, what did she mean by that? Is the punishment going to be so bad that she’ll never dare break a rule again? Lexi curls up in the foetal position and panics about what might be in store for her tonight.

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote