Thread: Fiction: Lexi's Fate
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2023, 03:20 PM   #4
Onherknees

Chapter 4

Hayley begins to explain the rules of the game. “The rules are simple, even for a dumb slut like you. We will simply place something in your hands and through touch alone you are going to tell us what it is, is that clear?”

Lexi nods.

“Hold out your hands.”

Lexi hears a giggle that she thinks is Jess as she holds up her right hand. Something warm is placed in her open palm before hand is forcefully closed around what is clearly a cock.

“What the…are you crazy?!” squeals Lexi in protest until she feels a viscous slap across her cheek.

“What was it?” asks Hayley.

“It was somebody’s cock!” blurts out Lexi.

“Good,” acknowledges Hayley. “Of course a slut like you would recognise that. Now hold out both of your hands.”

Lexi holds out her hands and feels a hard cock placed into both of her little hands. She closes her hands around the solid shafts, inwardly Lexi marvels at how hard they are and is surprised by how big they feel.

“Open your mouth slut,” orders Hayley.

“No, no way,” protests Lexi.

“Send the pictures,” says Hayley to somebody before Lexi interjects.

“No, no please. I’ll do it, just don’t send anyone the pictures please.

Lexi opens her mouth and with both her hands full of cock she now feels a third phallus entering her virgin mouth.

“Jess, now.” says Hayley.

At that Lexi hears the click of a camera taking picture after picture, dozens of pictures of her kneeling naked with a cock in her mouth and another cock in each of her hands.

“Now slut, this is your one chance to get back all the pictures and videos we hold of you so listen carefully. I want you to tell me who each of the cocks that surround you belong to, starting with your right hand.”

This is ridiculous thinks Lexi. She’s never even seen any of the boys naked so how could she possibly know which cock is which. She decides to take a random guess.

“Is the one in my right hand Ollie?”

“YES! Yes it is slut. What do you think of that Tasha, she claims she’s innocent but she recognises your boyfriends cock!” laughs Hayley.

Tasha is seething and marches over to the kneeling girl before bending down to smack her over and over on her butt. Lexi squeals but still has somebody’s cock back in her mouth so struggles to protest as she otherwise would have.

“You’re really gonna get it Lex, you fucking bitch!” yells Tasha.

Hayley is laughing as she asks who is in the left hand.

“Is it Ben?” asks Lexi.

“Oh so close to being free but no, that’s Jordan. I guess you’ll be our slut for a whole lot longer then.”

Just at that moment the cock in her mouth that by process of elimination must be Ben starts to spurt thick globulous cum into Lexi’s mouth as she coughs and tries to get away. She feels feminine hands on the back of her hand pushing her onto the cock and not letting her get away from the cum. Finally when Ben’s orgasm subsides he retreats and Lexi allows the cum to dribble from the sides of her mouth and down her chin.

“No!” yells Tasha. “You’re our slut now and you’ll swallow any cum we give you, do you understand?!”

Tasha uses her fingers to start pushing the cum back into Lexi’s mouth. Lexi gags and feels like she’s going to throw up as she’s gradually fed every last drop of cum.

“Slut wants more,” says Tasha as Ollie and Jordan both point their cocks at Lexi’s face. Almost simultaneously they unleash shot after shot of cum that splatters onto Lexi’s face and in her waiting mouth. Again Tasha force feeds her the cum while Jess records the whole thing.

The blindfold is suddenly removed and Lexi’s clothes are tossed at her. She eagerly dresses desperate to cover herself finally.

“Fuck off slut. Go home and wait for our message,” says Hayley.

Lexi runs out of the house and doesn’t stop running all the way home until she collapses face first onto her bed in floods of tears.

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote