View Single Post
Old 05-07-2023, 11:14 PM   #9
OhMyGosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy_pia View Post
Hey Claudia,

I allready had something similar in my mind but it was more like a role play where it was agreed that she will peek into the changing room at a random time. But I really like the idea with asking for another size as this could be done without a confidant. You could even ask a sales person for help. I will consider doing something like that, but probably in a much softer way (topless e.g.).

Pia from Germany too
Thanks for sharing your thoughts here with me in public. It is very intriguing and fascinating for me to learn more about it, as each submissive who did similar dares like these so far for me, had her own approach, her own expectations, fears and arousive thoughts about it. I really like how open minded and willing to try something new you seem to be. Although you are not as experienced with dares of this kind yet. Thank you

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

My favorite hidden public dares for female submissives:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424361
OhMyGosh is offline   Reply With Quote