Old 05-06-2023, 02:41 PM   #28
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNDoubt View Post
So we can continue with:
ENEMA_3
CATHETER
Honesty time... I have not yet managed to buy catheters so I am unable to do those requests, but I will suggest that I accumulate the catheter time required and I can serve it all in one long session or divide into smaller. I will ask for opinions when I have some available.

My suggestion would be that there is no leg bag attached and the catheter is simply plugged shut, that way I will only be able to pee if I release. Maybe I can work that into the GD Discord and some sort of permission based system?

Anyway, ENEMA_3. Sir Mark is very cruel. I just tried to get this in and retain as long as I could but cold water (as many will know!) Is fucking horrible to take as an enema and it cramps a lot.

I ached and ached trying to hold it and eventually I just couldn't go any longer. I expelled onto the bathroom floor on a towel and afterwards I lay on the towel face down for a few minutes. Recovering in my own mess. To be fair it was just clear water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Post
Plenty of time for us to load you up then, yes?

How about this one?
"CREATE_YOUR_OWN - Anything within limits. No rules on how filthy."
...As gross and filthy as i like huh?

Ok. Let's start with a 'favourite' of mine, cause it's just nasty and ick.

You get to eat a tin of wet cat food. Won't that be fun for you?
I'm really sorry, there are many awful things I will put in my body but I can't eat cat food for a reason I am unable to expand on.

I will accept a punishment, Time added or your choice of an alternative keyword if you wish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
CATHETER
A2M
Hope this goes well for you.
For the food I decided to do a Mars bar. They melt in a very satisfying way and hold their shape. I added 500ml of milk to make it a bit more squishy!

I took the milk as a mini enema then inserted the bar, then a silicone plug. I decided to use the 6 inch dildo on my throat initially because gagging makes me want to shoot anything in my butt out as fast as possible.

I secured the plug with tape and began fucking my throat. Gagging like mad I wanted to eject but I carried on, over and over and over until I was a drooly mess. I took the dildo off the wall and got my belt, sat above the wet towel and forced the dildo into my throat. I secured it with the belt and I was hit with wave after wave of gags. My eyes welled up and I literally zoned out as I tried to snort through my nostrils to breathe. Thick drool all over my face as I fought the dildo for air.

I let the belt off and lifted the dildo up, drool literally covering my whole face. Then I looked behind me and the plug was out, milky chocolate with the melted deformed Mars bar.

I lay face down on the towel, letting the dildo run through the mess, I put bits into my mouth and pushed them down with the dildo.

I licked up everything I could, then showered my face off with cold water. A fitting end.

** I'm sorry, but as above I cannot do this yet. I am accumulating the required time though and will update once catheters arrive **

Thank you for posting.
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote