View Single Post
Old 05-01-2023, 11:12 AM   #6
littlelukas

Dom / Sub / Switch: Sub with light switch tendence

How hard is it for you in real life to talk about sexual topics in general?
Some basic shit talking is easy, but more in a funny way

How hard is it for you to talk with someone else about your own sex life?
If i know the other person from a kinky event etc. easy if not its not possible

Which persons knows about your deepest sexual desires, fantasies and fetishes?
Some of my kinky friends but non of the vanilla persons

What is the most intimate experience or fantasy you have shared with others so far?
Being diapered outside with a group of others, and they could def tell when i wet myself ;D

How did that person react?
smilling and mocking a little bit in a teasing way

How did it feel like talking about this and did this situation also arouse you as well?
a little bit

What is the most arousing or perverted thing someone else has ever confessed in front of you?
drinking pee cocktails from more than 5 persons

Would you consider yourself more open minded with sexual topics when writing online with strangers or when talking with people from your closer surroundings that you trust, like close friends or siblings?
depending if they are kinky friends or not

If you had the chance, would you like more people to find out more about your sexual secrets?
if they react positive, yes

Have you ever intentionally tried to give anyone certain clues and hints in order to achieve that goal?
My Ex GF but never went very far

Have you ever had any fantasies, that were so extreme or bizarre, that you felt ashamed for having them, but still got aroused by them?
I guess everyone has this

Under which circumstances would you be able to talk with others about it and which person would you choose if you had to pick one?
Future GF after i trust her in everything

Likes: , humilation, spanking, pussy licking, Abdl, diaper humilation, chastity (short term), light anal

Dislikes: hidden public (trying), Edging, chastity (long term), anal, sissy play
Limits: Full Public, Family and friends, ID, social suicide, blood, Face, permanent, blackmail

Have: Chastity device, Plug´s, dildo´s, Pacifer, Diapers, Bottles, nipple clamps, panties, bra

About me: M25 years old Single
Germany NRW
I choosed Pampers over Pussy
littlelukas is offline   Reply With Quote