View Single Post
Old 04-27-2023, 03:06 PM   #8
kittyknot

This happened 4 or so years ago.

I'd wait till 10 or 11 at night then strip naked. I'd leave my clothes in my room and walk out my front door; locking the door and putting my keys in the garden for me to find later. I take a deep breath and walk down my driveway while masturbating. Then continue to walk for a few blocks while still masturbating. Then I'd stop masturbating, get on my hands and knees, and slowly crawl back home.

My cunt would be leaking by this point. While crawling home I heard a noise which sounded like people coming my way. I got up and ran behind some bushes to hide. The voices got louder and louder till they were near me. But for some reason they stopped 10 feet away from me to talk. I was feeling really horny and I don't know what came over me, I started to masturbate while they were near me. Soon my breathing became heavy and a small moan escaped my lips. I immediately froze, hand still in my cunt, trying to breathe quietly, and hoping they didn't see or hear me.

Sadly they started to come near the bush I was hiding in. I was scared and didn't dare move (mind you my hand was still in my cunt). Just then one guy said he had to go home soon and I heard them leave, or at least I thought they all left. I checked if the coast was clear and stood up. To my horror one guy was still there, staring at me dumbfounded. He was an old friend of mine. He kept gawking at my naked body and stopped to stare at my wet cunt.

I couldn't help but blush and the only words that came out of my mouth was "Please don't tell anyone". He smiled and said, "don't worry, just include me in your adventures and I'll keep quiet". And with that he walked up to me, smacked my ass a few times and said, "let's continue, we should be done by 3 am the latest.

It was a long night, but I gained a buddy on my adventures.

I'm a horny pussy who loves being degraded and humiliated by words. Please call me a Slut and show me my place. Tell me where I belong and verbally humiliate me.

I love to be degraded by email. Show me my place! [email protected]

I'll read my emails daily, even in public.

I'm a toy for my Master.

I'm Female, I'm in my 20's, I'm straight.
kittyknot is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to kittyknot for this post: