View Single Post
Old 04-24-2023, 03:57 PM   #6
jestergestures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notasub View Post
How is the mouth wash applied? I've soaped a few subs without any unintended consequences and think that the reports contrary to this are due to individual intolerance.
But I think accidentally ingesting mouthwash would be result in a worse outcome in almost all cases?
Oh yeah, I wouldn't use the mouthwash for like, a really extended period of time. Probably five minutes is as long as I would go, and I just use it normally. It's the burning sensation that makes it a punishment, although it does taste a lot better than soap. �� And yeah, you shouldn't swallow it, but you also shouldn't swallow soap. If you're looking for an alternative to mouth soaping that involves something which is actually meant to go into a mouth, that's one of the things I've used.
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers
My "Tools" | Dislikes/Limits Explained
Am I accepting dares right now? Yes| No | Maybe
jestergestures is offline   Reply With Quote