View Single Post
Old 04-23-2023, 07:36 PM   #13
fire9starter

Time for some reports!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontgetcaught View Post
This isn’t exactly a freak accident or anything (I’ll have to think about that) but this challenged me when I was first getting into public hidden dares. Anytime you go into a public restroom go to the stall and get naked. Take care of whatever you got to do and then take a picture of yourself completely naked in the bathroom mirror. You don’t need to share the pictures, it’s just to keep you accountable.
I did this one! It was so scary! I recently went to a buffet restaurant with some friends and I figured this would be the perfect time to try this. I excused myself and proceeded into the bathroom where I picked the closest stall to the sinks, where there was a mirror. While I was stripping in the stall, somebody came in the bathroom! Luckily they couldn't see how undressed I was at that point (merely shirtless), but to try to camouflage my intentions I turned around, pulled my pants down and sat on the toilet until they left. It felt like ages. When they finally left I quickly stripped my lower clothing off and ran to the mirror (I say 'ran' like it wasn't 3 steps ), quickly snapped a picture and ran right back to the stall. I redressed and nobody was any the wiser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
Wear panties under some loose pants, wear a shirt that’s not too long, go to a store or a park or somewhere public and bend over a few times letting your shirt ride up and pants fall down a bit exposing the panties.
This one was more nerve wracking than I thought it would be, but was certainly not out of my grasp! I dressed appropriately, panties underneath sweatpants and a shirt that I'd say goes halfway down my butt, so I let the pants fall a little farther down to compensate as I walked around a department store. I walked through several aisles, bending over to look at things on bottom shelves often. However at one point while I was looking at an item, the sweatpants fell straight to my ankles. I guess I overcompensated I left pretty embarrassed but that was such a rush, I loved this one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
Drive out to a parking lot or walk to a park or somewhere public, make sure there aren’t people around and take a pic of yourself, can be your chest, butt, or you naked, these pics are just for you. (no posting or sending, unless you want to). I find there’s a certain thrill to taking pics like this in public. If you want to add to this, you could do self bondage and wear it under your clothes or body writing, a plug, etc. and then take a pic of whatever it is you have on/in.
Yeah, there was definitely a thrill for this one. There's a large parking lot very near me, so I waited for night time to walk over there when nobody would be there, looked for a good spot and took a picture of my butt with my pants pulled down. I had to turn the flash on, hope nobody saw that but otherwise that was certainly a thrilling moment. It seemed like nobody saw me, so I made it back home safely.

Thanks for these! Feel free to suggest more dares, I apologize for my slowness haha.
I will ask you your ASL and getDare username. Please randomly Kik me some of my PM dares if you read this

My Calendar! Please add to it!
Likes & Limits!
PM Dares!
My Blog!
fire9starter is offline   Reply With Quote