View Single Post
Old 04-20-2023, 10:15 AM   #11
Alibell

Your pain and discomfort make you feel... this makes me feel owned and in touch with my domme. I had to wear uncomfortable clothing in the past, uncooked rice in my panties or heels also come to mind.

Dominant's desires are... always top priority for me.

If you need something from your Dom, you... ask. Never assume they will say yes or give permission.

When you disobey, you... I feel guilty and ashamed.

Your Dom's pleasure makes you... feel extremely happy.

The recurrent thing in your recent fantasies is... to find someone who enjoys daily controls.

If you have to choose between pleasuring yourself, or pleasuring your Dom and staying denied, you choose... always pleasure domme. Domme decides if I am to receive any pleasure.

There might be symbols and accessories that make you feel more in touch with your Submissive role, such as... I have worn anklets in the past to show that I am owned. Collar at home is always fun as well.

To show remorse for your misbehavior and repent you would... submit to any punishments and try to learn from it for the future. P

If your Dom wanted you to perform something that you don't really enjoy you would... happily obliged as long as it did not conflict with a limit.

When your Dominent says "...", it's music to your ears. On your knees.

What would hurt you deeply is if your Dom said "...". We are finished.
Alibell is offline   Reply With Quote