View Single Post
Old 04-19-2023, 12:38 PM   #3
Litilicious

1. Age: 28
    Dom / Sub / Switch: Switch I guess.
  2. How hard is it for you in real life to talk about sexual topics in general?
    I always try to respond to these topics without going too detailed. Depends on how open they are.
  3. How hard is it for you to talk with someone else about your own sex life?
    Except for my partners (whoever I was attached with) and 1 other friend, I don't talk too much about the details. But I do share about my own experiences if the topic comes up.
  4. Which persons knows about your deepest sexual desires, fantasies and fetishes?
    I never told anyone my deepest desires. But my partner and ex and my friend know quite a few of my kinks.
  5. What is the most intimate experience or fantasy you have shared with others so far?
    I had some bondage before. It was intense.
  6. How did that person react?
    They were in disbelief, smirking and doubting me. Except for 2 of them. But everyone had their own way of fun when it happened.
  7. How did it feel like talking about this and did this situation also arouse you as well?
    It brings back memories! I missed some of it. Well, I wouldn't have participated if it was arousing to answer at all. Feels kind of slutty to have had these relationships before.
  8. What is the most arousing or perverted thing someone else has ever confessed in front of you?
    One of my ex who wanted to be the one tied up. So I kind of made him prove how much he wanted to. I shared a dildo with him.
  9. Would you consider yourself more open minded with sexual topics when writing online with strangers or when talking with people from your closer surroundings that you trust, like close friends or siblings?
    Thinking back, I think kind of. There's lesser restraints when talking about it here.
  10. If you had the chance, would you like more people to find out more about your sexual secrets?
    I'd say yes. It's always fun to know people of the same interests. There's more to do too.
  11. Have you ever intentionally tried to give anyone certain clues and hints in order to achieve that goal?
    I did. Not all responses are good though.
  12. Have you ever had any fantasies, that were so extreme or bizarre, that you felt ashamed for having them, but still got aroused by them?
    Definitely.
  13. Under which circumstances would you be able to talk with others about it and which person would you choose if you had to pick one?
    When I feel we are really in it together, I guess I will tell them about it. It's all about trust. Presumably, it will be my partner (whoever he/she is).
Litilicious is offline   Reply With Quote