View Single Post
Old 04-19-2023, 11:00 AM   #3
SubBabyDoll

When I was in undergrad late at night/wee hours of the morning there were some of us that would sporadically bike nude, or walk the campus nude and swim in the fountains. Sometimes it would be just as the sun would come up right before organic chemistry lab hours..

The challenge/objective at my undergraduate college with this game (because this had been going on for generations) was to guess who was in this specific group, spot if they could identify members, and see if it's people they know or who are in their own friend group. No one really knew what nights or when this practice would happen. Longer periods of time would occur in between sometimes, but sometimes not.

In the group it was always women, sometimes only one of us would wander on campus at night, but oftentimes we did form groups. People would bring their friends, you never knew how many would come it was always a surprise.

The risks were of course professors or some faculty spotting that might appear ungodly early and disrupt a college tradition that wouldn't necessarily feel the curiosity or mysticism that fellow peers might about this practice.

Currently I am not owned

Message Me!!

Last edited by SubBabyDoll; 04-19-2023 at 11:29 AM.
SubBabyDoll is offline   Reply With Quote